bhaskar_arin's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Banaglore : Lalbagh flower show august 2018

Hi,

Today I visited the Lalbagh flower show august 2018 in Banaglore.

I felt like awesome.

I am sharing few of the photos.

@Gio51x

@VijayDesai

@Sorbe

@Ranjan_Kumar_Swain

@ChristyFromCanada

@bhasibahuleyan

@JanVanHaver

@NareshDarji

@DrYashPaulSharma

@FelipePK

IMG_1237.JPG

IMG_1207.JPG

IMG_1182.JPGIMG_1193.JPGIMG_1199.JPGIMG_1246.JPGIMG_1247.JPGIMG_1251.JPGIMG_1262.JPGIMG_1263.JPGIMG_1264.JPGIMG_1265.JPG 

Bhaskar
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
10 comments
Level 10

Re: Banaglore : Lalbagh flower show august 2018

dear @bhaskar_arin   

thank you for your tag me 

congratulations for these beautiful images I adore flowers and plants in general ... beautiful floral arrangement of the 1st photo. 

Level 8

You become one of dears in recent times @Gio51x

You are always welcome

Bhaskar
Level 10

Hi @bhaskar_arin

Thanks for tagging me and associate with flower show.

Great photos of flowers, the first one of video camera is awesome. Is it sponsored by Star TV.

Cheers!!

Vijay Desai.

Level 8

@VijayDesai , Only that flower decoration was sponsored by them, not the entire flower show.

Bhaskar
Former Google Contributor

Hey @bhaskar_arin,

Thanks for tagging me and for sharing those great photos of this show. It's really beautiful the flowers. Is it a annual event? 

By the way, just a quick remind for not over tag people as it is considered harassment, you can find more information about it here. 😉

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Former Google Contributor

Hey @bhaskar_arin

Thank you for your tag and for this beautiful post. In my region in Italy, Liguria, we have two great events for flowers. The first one is taking places every year in Sanremo during the February/March period and it's called "Flowers Carnival", and local people craft unique creation with flowers. The second one took place every four years in Genova and it's called "Euroflora", and it's a great exhibition for rare and spectacular flowers. 

If one day will you have the chance to be in Italy during that period don't miss the chance to participate or asking me for tips and suggestions. 

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 6

Thankyou for sharing beautiful flower photos!

ChristineBrandon
Level 8

@FelipePK , Yeah Its a annaul event.

Thanks for your suggestion, I will make sure from next posts

Bhaskar
Level 10

Thank you @bhaskar_arin for sharing the beautiful clicks.

I really appreciate the artist within yourself.

BHASI BAHULEYAN