Badruddeen's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Baby Sharks in the Maldives

Hi Local Guides

Check out these baby sharks. You will love this. Check the video for more information. 

Cheers

Vilamendhoo, Maldives
11 comments
Level 8

Re: Baby Sharks in the Maldives

Hi @helga19 @Victoria_v @KlaudiyaG Please have a look. 😄

Thanks

Level 9

Hi @Badruddeen

Thanks for this amazing and beautiful video!

It is great!

The water is so clear and light turquoise .

Who is the author of this wonderful video?  I think may be you.

Best regards,

Level 8

Hi @helga19

It's from Youtube. by  christian cenabre

Thanks

Cheers

Level 8

@Badruddeen Great video! Little sharks are swimming so close to the shore. Very interesting! And the water is so clear. 

Level 8

@Victoria_v wrote:

@Badruddeen Great video! Little sharks are swimming so close to the shore. Very interesting! And the water is so clear. 

Yes, They are harmless creatures. 🙂

Cheers

Level 8

Hi @MahabubMunna @SoniaK @AinurZ @TimBull

Please have a look. 🙂

Level 8

@Badruddeen When I was going to the Maldives and chose an island, I saw such pictures and a little scared. The sharks were so close to the shore! I knew that whale sharks are not dangerous, but I did not know about other types of sharks. But then I learned that reef sharks are not aggressive and stop being afraid of them.

Level 8

@Victoria_v wrote:

@Badruddeen When I was going to the Maldives and chose an island, I saw such pictures and a little scared. The sharks were so close to the shore! I knew that whale sharks are not dangerous, but I did not know about other types of sharks. But then I learned that reef sharks are not aggressive and stop being afraid of them.

That's nice to know, Victoria.

Thanks & Cheers

Connect Moderator

WOW! This is so nice! I have never seen any shark in my life, let it be baby or a grown up one. And @Badruddeen, the color of the water just made me crazy. I think I have to make plans for Maldives soon. Did I ever tell you that water makes me crazy dangerously? And the sad part is, I can't swim. 😞