Badruddeen's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Baa Atoll Maldives - Photography

OK, deal. I will surely ask for it any day I ever visit! 

Thanks for the offer @Badruddeen. You are far too kind! 

A-Beta
Level 8

Fair enough @AnitaAO

And you are welcome. 🙏

Cheers ✌️🤟🕊☮️

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Badruddeen

That storm and boat looks like there are in a movie scene 🎥🎬 

It must have felt that u are in a dream ☺️

Thank you for sharing...

Level 8

Photos were amazing, thanks for sharing the beauty of Maldives @Badruddeen. I wish to visit Maldives one day, Insha Allah

Level 8

Hi @Anonymous

You are welcome. Thank you for your comments.

Cheers

Former Google Contributor

Woow, @Badruddeen! I can't believe I've just discovered your post. The second photo is just unbelievable. It's like a painting. 

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

@NadyaPN wrote:

Woow, @Badruddeen! I can't believe I've just discovered your post. The second photo is just unbelievable. It's like a painting. 

Thank you Nadya, 

Some thing I missed to mention about the second photo is when we had the storm and it rained we also had sunshine that's why the lighting is so good on the front of the photo. 

Cheers

Former Google Contributor

@Badruddeen your pictures melted my heard! Mother nature is truly an amazing and your photographer really reflect her beauty.

Thank you @OSAMA for bringing me here!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

Level 8

Hi @Badruddeen these are superb pics! The contrast looks stunning, well done! Lucky you got away from the storm;)

Cheers!