RobinJA's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: At EatStreet Koramanagala, Bangalore, India - Exploring Foods.

Hi @JeslynL @TraciC The original post was no description. In the header, you can see that was the editing. Editing took place after my warnings. At that time, the majority of contributions from RobinJ without description. Always I have acted decently.

Level 6

@MyrathorI had accepted the concern already and it's marked as solved! Thanks for letting me know, also give me some time to re-think as well, because you have commented on it within a few minutes of posting, so actually i was doing my editing!. And there is no delete option as well if the post goes wrong!. So give some more time to rethink as a suggestion. Anyways, thanks for your efforts. Have a nice day! @TraciC

Level 6

Capture.PNG

@JeslynLThere is no option to do delete.

Googler

Hi @RobinJA. It is not possible to delete a post once others have commented on it. You can, however, edit your post and comments (as you know) to reflect updated information though only moderators can see the edit history. This helps us to moderate Connect to keep it a warm and welcoming place for all. 

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 6

Thank you for the information. I will be do posts carefully in future. @TraciC.

Level 4

Awesome place