MarieP's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Architecturally fascinating buildings

@MarieP @Myrathor

Hundertwasser Building ViennaHundertwasser Building ViennaHundertwasser Building ViennaHundertwasser Building ViennaWaste incinerator Vienna designed by HundertwasserWaste incinerator Vienna designed by HundertwasserWaste incinerator Vienna designed by HundertwasserWaste incinerator Vienna designed by HundertwasserWaste incinerator Vienna designed by HundertwasserWaste incinerator Vienna designed by Hundertwasser

Here is another collection of funny Buildings which i've seen in Vienna 2007 

Walter Sanders
Level 8

@Myrathor - Hot washed Building 🙂

Walter Sanders
Level 8

Great Building - Thanks for Posting - Rome must be beautiful - Sometime i'll visit

Not only the "Old Town" also the new Buildings

Walter Sanders
Connect Moderator

Expo Milano 2015. In a VERY rainy day

Casa Italia e L'albero della VitaCasa Italia e L'albero della VitaChina pavillonChina pavillonAngola PavillonAngola Pavillon

Level 8

@ErmesT Interesting action. Very nice photos.

Level 7

@WalterSanders Thanks for those photos. I think my favorite is that "needle" -like building-so blue and gold. Can it be easily seen from far away?

I love the blue and red "cap" atop the next building. 

Level 8

This is a building where I was a member of the project management team. It's a cultural center

Cultural CenterCultural Center

The picture is off their official website.

Level 7

Hello @Saad_AlDossary  The building looks like it was carved right out of rocks!

Have you ever visited that center? What do they offer? Is it open to the public?

Level 8

@MarieP you might have missed the sentence above the photo 🙂

I was one of the project management team on the construction of the center so I've been inside many many times. The architectural concept is a group of pebbles! so there you go.

It has a library, 4 museums, gallery and archive, a children discovery zone, auditorium, cinema, offices, great hall, large plaza, cafes, restaurant and lounge, learning and volunteering rooms, innovation center, multiple outdoor spaces (labeled oases) and of course a gift shop.

It is still not finished but once it is, it will be open to the public.

Level 8

@Saad_AlDossary It looks like a building in another galaxy.