ProfArunCM's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: Amazing Kerala, India

Thanks for the additional photos and information, @ProfArunCM! Kerala looks magical.

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 10

Kerala (India)Kerala (India)

DCEC45C9-49A6-4428-B7FA-450F4A0958C4.jpeg

F352E3F0-3313-415E-8200-5557A3FE60BA.jpeg

9E1041C9-8E33-4F1E-AE84-9528311A3EE9.jpeg

Level 5

Re: Amazing Konaseema AndhraPradesh India

Same like Kerala , there is a beautiful place in AndhraPradesh 'KonaSeema"

Great  Godavari divided into seven streams and entered in to the Bay of Bengal from Yanam to Anthararvedi and formed islands, back waters, creeks, coconut gardens and mangrove forests boating fishing pilgrimage greenery beautiful beautiful

Level 10

@NadyaPN

Yes, it is. Please plan a trip to Kerala.

@NadyaPN wrote:

Thanks for the additional photos and information, @ProfArunCM! Kerala looks magical.

Level 10

Re: Amazing Konaseema AndhraPradesh India

Thanks @DTSREDDY for info.

Will like to visit KonaS

@DTSREDDY wrote:

Same like Kerala , there is a beautiful place in AndhraPradesh 'KonaSeema"

Great  Godavari divided into seven streams and entered in to the Bay of Bengal from Yanam to Anthararvedi and formed islands, back waters, creeks, coconut gardens and mangrove forests boating fishing pilgrimage greenery beautiful beautiful

eema some time.

Level 10

@ProfArunCM That is great. Would you mind sharing also inland pictures as I would be pleased to see the Western Ghats, mountains with tea, coffee, spice plantations and also the National park.

Thanks in advance

jul

Level 8

Thank @ProfArunCM for sharing such a useful facts about Kerala. I think sometimes that how less we know about our country and its places, or sometimes we tend to forget about all these once we get busy in our daily routines.. 

Level 8

Hello @ProfArunCM Thanks for sharing these amazing pics of Kerala. Hope to visit it someday and enjoy the full beauty of Kerala. 

Greetings from Nepal

Namaste, Niraj

Level 10

@NirajBhusal @AmarArora @Julien44 @DTSREDDY @NadyaPN

Thanks everyone for your observations.

@NirajBhusal wrote:

Hello @ProfArunCM Thanks for sharing these amazing pics of Kerala. Hope to visit it someday and enjoy the full beauty of Kerala. 

Greetings from Nepal

Namaste, Niraj

Level 8

The photos are too good, 

@ProfArunCM thanks for sharing these. I have one query, I want to explore Kerala more, I tried buying the tour packages for Kerala but they seem surprisingly expensive (Even more expensive than Dubai tour). Do you have any suggestion? Or Is it possible to plan out the tour of Kerala on our own?