cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: Amazing Flower Show 2018

Beautiful.... Thanks for sharing @IndiaC

@IndiaC wrote:

Just use your imagination @OSAMA and perhaps here are a few pretty flowers. Hi to @ErmesT and @NareshDarji @THOKCHOM @JonesParapasoWorking for the QueenWorking for the QueenLovely flowersLovely flowers

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 6

Hi @NareshDarji

Beautiful flowers ! 

Regards,

Level 8

@NareshDarji wrote:

6th Annual Flower Show 2018 in Ahmadabad.

Happy New Year to all LG friends around the World.

Today I'm sharing with you I've visited a Flower Show in my city in this first day of new year. It was amazing flowers show in city. There were around 20 sculptures made from flowers and plants, such as butterfly, peacock, deer, and giraffe — have been created with orchids, plants, bushes, and shrubs.

These flowers and plants adorned everything from the lawns to built forms, specially designed for the show. It's spread over an area of one Lakh sq mt. Moreover, the show will be a display space for more than 750 species of flowers, plants, bonsai, vegetable plants and trees. Flowers we have never seen before, read about or seen only in books and flowers we see every day, the show has them all. Flowers like Aster and Hypoestes to Gulmohar and Shatavri, these plants have been grown and maintained with a lot of love and care.

IMG_20171231_150546.jpgIMG_20171231_145822.jpgIMG_20171231_145510.jpgIMG_20171231_145747.jpgIMG_20171231_151342.jpgIMG_20171231_145747.jpg

IMG_20171231_103307.jpg

View more Photos here

Naresh, These are so colourful so I am revisiting these images again. 🙂

Thank you.

Level 6

Hi @Badruddeen

A VERY GOOD SHARING ! CIVES PEACE TO ALL OF US !

Regards,

Thokchom DS

Connect Moderator

Thanks @THOKCHOM

@THOKCHOM wrote:

Hi @NareshDarji

Beautiful flowers ! 

Regards,

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Level 6

Thanks for mentioning @NareshDarji

IMG_20180618_055228.jpg

Can you identify the above flower ?

All the best !

Regards,

Thokchom DS

Connect Moderator

No @THOKCHOM never seen before.

Level 6

Thanks @NareshDarji for the prompt reply.

Please share it to other Connect Leaders if they help to identify this amazing flower.IMG_20180618_055228.jpg

Regards,

Thokchom DS

Level 8

@IndiaC wrote:

In the mountains have a blessed weekend @JonesParapaso @NareshDarji @NirmalTeja @sophiawang @ErmesT!Forsythia on the trailForsythia on the trail

Scenes like these melts my heart.

Thank you.

Level 6

Nice. Sharing @Badruddeen ! Can you help to identify the flower below ? Help to Identify this flower ,?Help to Identify this flower ,?

Wish you all the best !

Regards,

Thokchom DS