Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: Amazing Flower Show 2018

1st January to 10th January every year @RashmiM

@RashmiM wrote:

@NareshDarji

When did this flower show took place?? This is just awesome we do not have something of this sort in Delhi.

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 8

In the mountains have a blessed weekend @JonesParapaso @NareshDarji @NirmalTeja @sophiawang @ErmesT!Forsythia on the trailForsythia on the trail

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/cmxpv89733/board/message?board.id=LGDiscussion&message.id=142358#M142358
Level 8

bright colors Re: Amazing Flower Show 2018

@IndiaC

Wow! I like its bright yellow color.

🇹🇼Touch of bright colors

Level 10

WOW Really amazing.

Thanks for sharing these wonderful photographs dear @NareshDarji 

Connect Moderator

Nice pic @IndiaC

Have a look this post by me @sophiawang and @IndiaC

The Golden Shower Tree

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Share-Your-Photos-and/The-Golden-Shower-Tree/m-p/830315#M60038

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Connect Moderator

You are welcome bro @Sudhi

@Sudhi wrote:

WOW Really amazing.

Thanks for sharing these wonderful photographs dear @NareshDarji 

Level 8

@NareshDarji Wow Wow just awesome  thank you for sharing 

Connect Moderator

Welcome @LaxmiG1

@LaxmiG1 wrote:

@NareshDarji Wow Wow just awesome  thank you for sharing 

Level 8

@NareshDarji wrote:

6th Annual Flower Show 2018 in Ahmadabad.

Happy New Year to all LG friends around the World.

Today I'm sharing with you I've visited a Flower Show in my city in this first day of new year. It was amazing flowers show in city. There were around 20 sculptures made from flowers and plants, such as butterfly, peacock, deer, and giraffe — have been created with orchids, plants, bushes, and shrubs.

These flowers and plants adorned everything from the lawns to built forms, specially designed for the show. It's spread over an area of one Lakh sq mt. Moreover, the show will be a display space for more than 750 species of flowers, plants, bonsai, vegetable plants and trees. Flowers we have never seen before, read about or seen only in books and flowers we see every day, the show has them all. Flowers like Aster and Hypoestes to Gulmohar and Shatavri, these plants have been grown and maintained with a lot of love and care.

IMG_20171231_150546.jpgIMG_20171231_145822.jpg

View more Photos here

Naresh, it's so beautiful 

Thanks

Connect Moderator

Welcome brother @Badruddeen