DavidTito's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: All 360 venders Welcome insert your 360s & share Comments

@Nick-Hobgood this is fantastic display its great to have you aboard im liking this a  lot

@Nick-Hobgood wrote:

@DavidTito  I use a Canon SL1, Tokina 10-17mm lens and a Nodal Ninja panoramic head to take my panos.  The DSLR allows for HDR which helps even out the light intensity from pointing at the sun on one side and heavy shadows on the other.  A picture of my gear below.  My gearMy gear

@Nick-Hobgood wrote:

@DavidTito  I use a Canon SL1, Tokina 10-17mm lens and a Nodal Ninja panoramic head to take my panos.  The DSLR allows for HDR which helps even out the light intensity from pointing at the sun on one side and heavy shadows on the other.  A picture of my gear below.  My gearMy gear

Level 8

Level 8

@PushpendraKhadka  Wow, very good with a phone.  I tried once with my Android and Street view app and it was a disaster.  There are inexpensive holders for cell phones that keep the camera centered as you rotate around, up and down.  I think if you got one or made one to make sure you do not move your camera lens from the center, you will avoid lots of parallax, which is difference in the distance between objects between viewpoints. If you hold your finger in front of your face and look at it with only one eye and they only the other, the difference in the distance between your finger and a faraway object between views is parallax.  The software cannot overlap images that have these differences very well.  Check this out for a cheap solution that may give you ideas  

Level 8

@Nick-Hobgood great idea your invention

@Nick-Hobgood wrote:

@PushpendraKhadka  Wow, very good with a phone.  I tried once with my Android and Street view app and it was a disaster.  There are inexpensive holders for cell phones that keep the camera centered as you rotate around, up and down.  I think if you got one or made one to make sure you do not move your camera lens from the center, you will avoid lots of parallax, which is difference in the distance between objects between viewpoints. If you hold your finger in front of your face and look at it with only one eye and they only the other, the difference in the distance between your finger and a faraway object between views is parallax.  The software cannot overlap images that have these differences very well.  Check this out for a cheap solution that may give you ideas