DavidTito's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: All 360 venders Welcome insert your 360s & share Comments

@DavidTito WawooooW, Wonderful photography. Thanks a lot! for sharing with us. 

Mohammed Omar Faruque
Level 8

@OmarBD thank you, we must catch up on hangouts sometime bro as well

@OmarBD wrote:

@DavidTito WawooooW, Wonderful photography. Thanks a lot! for sharing with us. 

Connect Moderator

Beautiful 360 pictures @DavidTito specially I like Kings park. It was very green and beautiful place. Thanks for sharing.

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 8

@NareshDarji I will get some more 360s up there soon and stitch them so you can have nice view of Kings Park Garden and view Perth you see everything from up there,

@NareshDarji wrote:

Beautiful 360 pictures @DavidTito specially I like Kings park. It was very green and beautiful place. Thanks for sharing.

bro

Level 10

Really nice David! All shot with Theta? I can see the typical red dot in some of the shots.

Too many linkings in the first VT, next time try to set off the auto link, maybe it's this?

Nice places!

Level 10

Nice shots  @DavidTito. Yeah I see to many linkings, I also sometimes have this problem @LucioV. I just can't get my shots to connect on a straigh line without too many linkings.

Level 8

@LucioV @HelloSamsonR Thank yes Ricoh Theta V, In relation to linking your rerfaring to the string lines correct? this I can easily adjust

@LucioV wrote:

Really nice David! All shot with Theta? I can see the typical red dot in some of the shots.

Too many linkings in the first VT, next time try to set off the auto link, maybe it's this?

Nice places!

Level 8

@HelloSamsonR @LucioV Getting your shots in a straight line would need to look like this below next, I hope thi

@HelloSamsonR wrote:

Nice shots  @DavidTito. Yeah I see to many linkings, I also sometimes have this problem @LucioV. I just can't get my shots to connect on a straigh line without too many linkings.

s can helpnext photo number epearingnext photo number epearing

In view of the nextIn view of the next

Level 10

All photos are beautiful.

Tunisia Local Guides
Level 8