Chiejie19's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 2

Affordable Healthy Food Cafe in Brunei

Eating healthy can be hard!  Let’s be real, sometimes you're craving for pasta, burger and milkshake! Try the Healthy Habit Cafe at Setia Kenangan II in Kiulap.  I don’t know if you’ve ever heard of them, but they are amazing ... the ambience,  and the "lesser evil foods".

Try the almond crusted salmon with sweet potato mashed and their famous chicken pesto panini. I also like their cold pressed juices, my favourite is apple detox. They also have coffee and soft serve fruits.

Healthy Habit CafeHealthy Habit CafeCoffee HabitCoffee HabitAlmond Crusted Salmon with Sweet Potato MashedAlmond Crusted Salmon with Sweet Potato MashedChicken Pesto PaniniChicken Pesto Panini

Setia Kenangan 2 Complex, Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei
3 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Affordable Healthy Food Cafe in Brunei

Hey @Chiejie19,

Thanks for sharing this comprehensive review of this cafe. The food looks very good. Do you mind adding the Google Maps URL of this place too?

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 2

Hi Nadya, sure https://goo.gl/maps/52kKonFaMGu

You can also visit their IG and FB page.

Former Google Contributor

Cool. Thanks, @Chiejie19!

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!