EmekaUlor's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Accessibility Champion Emeka on the 360!

Hello LGs, I just want to share this short  but creative video made by Google Nigeria team at the Digital Playground a few weeks back. 

It was sent to me yesterday and I couldn't hold my breathe thus the need to share with you.

Let the music play.....💃🎶

What do you think?

@KarenVChin @ErmesT @Jesi @Badruddeen @helga19 @MrLabule @Specobelle @

Lagos, Nigeria
19 comments
Level 9

Re: Accessibility Champion Emeka on the 360!

Hello dear @EmekaUlor

I think -it is wonderful!

the music and your dance is cool!

best wishes,

Inga

Connect Moderator

@EmekaUlor, you definitely have some cool dance moves there! @SanyaOdare @U-royFelixA@HelloSamsonR, @Sagir, wouldn't you agree?

Cheers,

Karen

Level 10

And I just kept wondering how this was possible and made! I came late to the party anyway! Kudos @EmekaUlor

Always happy improving the maps and connect here!
Level 10

I totally agree with you @KarenVChin. I didn't know @EmekaUlor has dance moves this cool 😎😎

@U-royFelixA is another Local Guide I know who can spin and @bassey I'm sure can attest to that.

Level 10

@SanyaOdare 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Sanya, you crack me up. 

Level 10

You’re very right @KarenVChin. He’s indubitably the official Nigerian Local Guides James Brown. He’s got all the moves. 😄

Connect Moderator

It's really cool! I've only seen this done in some awards and for a shorter time

Thank you for sharing @EmekaUlor 🙂

Connect Moderator

@SanyaOdare, for as long as I know @U-royFelixA, I did not know he’s “got moves like Jagger.” We have to see you two on the dance floor in Oct.  #danceoff = )

Cheers,

Karen

Connect Moderator

Hahaha

@KarenVChin thanks, I love music so much and I try to dance though in my own style 😃

@U-royFelixA not like James Brown though but I just move with the sound.

@SanyaOdare I was cheered on by folks around and I had to shake body. I would love to see you and Uroy show Karen and other LGs how we do the Shaku Shaku dance in Nigeria. 😊

Cheers 

Emeka