Venance's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Abidjan city of business

Welcome to Abidjan in the city of businessPlateau from the administrative tourPlateau from the administrative tour

4 comments
Google Moderator

Re: Abidjan city of business

Hi @Venance,

Do you know why Abidjan is called the city of business?

I'd love to see some more photos of this city as well, I've never been there. 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Hi @DeniGu

Abidjan is the check point of business XOF area in West Africa.

Also it's a place where foreigners are welcome to do business in the country.

You'll appreciate this town if you decide to visit it Nice place to do businessNice place to do business

Google Moderator

Hey @Venance,

Thanks for your reply! 

If I decided to do some sightseeing as well around the city, which places would you recommend?

I see in your photos that there's a seashore, so I'm curious if you could go for a swim?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Hi @DeniGu,

Abidjan is one of the beautiful town of west Africa. 

There are lot of nice places to visit and there's a nice beach where you can take rest , breath pure air and swim .

You'll be welcome and I'll guide you