Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ANYONE COMING OR LIVING IN WESTWOOD? LOs ANEGELES, CLose to UCLA

Level 2

ANYONE COMING OR LIVING IN WESTWOOD? LOs ANEGELES, CLose to UCLA

[ Edited ]

TRAVEL AND ADVICE: If you want to visit Westwood and go on a photo walk contact me; [PHONE NUMBER REMOVED].

I am living 10 minutes cLose to UCLA. Email me; [EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED], but also call my cell. Thanks, Go Google #LOCALGUIDE

FOX MOVIE HOUSEFOX MOVIE HOUSEMARINA DE REY IS CLOSEMARINA DE REY IS CLOSEDOLPHIN, Swimming withDOLPHIN, Swimming withIMG_0522.JPGIMG_0523.JPGOlga_Caramitru.jpegOlgaSUNSETPV.jpegprima.jpgproeuropa_image.jpg

2 REPLIES
Highlighted
Connect Moderator

Re: ANYONE COMING OR LIVING IN WESTWOOD? LOs ANEGELES, CLose to UCLA

Hi @OLGAL  Your photos are very nice.Welcome to Local Guides Connect, it would be good before adding the contribution that you read these rules. If you have an interesting story from a place where you have a photo, you can share that with us.If you imagine serve to this Introduce-Yourself-January-2017. Here, too, we do not disclose personal information. This is done in private messages. Good luck.

Connect Moderator

Re: ANYONE COMING OR LIVING IN WESTWOOD? LOs ANEGELES, CLose to UCLA

Hi @OLGAL, let me introduce you to @CorrieD, one of Connect moderator in NY. For sure she will address you to the right section to meet other people.

please, as @MIroslavK sed, edit your post and remove personal informations. This is a public forum, and personal data will be removed, for your privacy right