MdemdadulH's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

AMAZING....

Hello to everyone. Last week of march i visited to shimla. I cant find proper word to tell you how beautiful it was. Snow isn't new for me. But In kufri it was something new.
Shimla- kufri
5 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: AMAZING....

Hi @MdemdadulH Welcome in Connect, the Official Community of Google Local Guides.

Why don't you share with us some photos of your amazing trip? this is the right place for doing 🙂

As this is your first post in Connect, i take the opportunity to give you some information:

As an extra tips, i would suggest you to Search the community before posting as the same subject can be already being discussed.

Welcome again, I hope to see you soon with the photos:)

Connect Moderator

@MdemdadulHhi !!

Thanks for your experience on Local guides connect 

but if you add some photographs or location details it will be more easy to what you want to say ,

Happy guiding

Level 7

I m new here. I m trying to add some pics but i dont know how to do it. Pls help me...... Cheers
Level 9

Hi @MdemdadulH  welcome to Local Guide connect.

There is huge topic to start a discussion. But you should introduce your details first to the Latest Threat of Introduction in General Section

by following this url link :Introduce yourself to the community

Then you can start any topic to any section following it's (section) rules & regulations.

So, you can find or explore your desired section by following this : Sections

Now start your discussion >>>>>

Bravo!

Thank you

KamalH

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Connect Moderator

No problem, @MdemdadulH, is very simple: over the text area (where you write a post) there are many symbol. One of the symbol is an icon of a camera. Click in it (or tap, with a smartphone) and a pop-up window will opens. With a PC you  can drag the photo you want to add. Attention: maximum size of the photo is 3Mb. Bigger photos have to be resized.

If it is not clear Just quote me (using the @ symbol​) and I will post more.