TariqMahmood's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: A wonderful Bike Tour of Azad Kashmir

@TariqMahmood

Thank you for the invitation. Would love to come to your country.I am keen to explore Gilgit and Karachi.

Level 8

@RashmiM Sure Karachi and Gilgit waiting for you and we are too. 

TariqMahmood
Level 7

@TariqMahmood this one is my favorite photo.. 

From your trip.From your trip.

SAM
Level 8

@Sami-ur-rahman Thanks for your likeness. Here is a brief intro of the place. Hopefully you will enjoy it.

Banjosa: A Beautiful Lake

It is situated 20 kilometers from Rawalakot at an altitude of 1981 meters. Its picturesque beauty and impressive surrounding is compelling and attract tourists to reach here and enjoy the nature. Amidst the captivating beauty of Banjosa, the artificial lake reflects the dense forests standing along the surroundings of the resting calm waters of Banjosa Lake.

The nearby worth-seeing areas of Banjosa are Jandali, Hussain Kot (The native town of the great freedom fighter Captain Hassan Khan) and Devil Gali which can not be simply bypassed for a pleasure trip. The distance parting these destinations from Banjosa are 3 Kms, 4Kms and 12 Kms respectively. 

@Sami-ur-rahman wrote:

@TariqMahmood this one is my favorite photo.. 

From your trip.From your trip.

TariqMahmood
Level 6

Brilliiant album of photos @TariqMahmood. Did you feel safe on those roads? some of them don't look very wide/safe on the hillside.

Best wishes

James Arthur

Level 8

Wow! Sounds like a great adventure, I love to cycle too 🙂 Thanks for sharing photos and inspiration @TariqMahmood!

Level 8

@Steena It's great to hear from you my friend. And thanks for your valuable words. Hopefully we will keep in touch to serve the community in better way.

Greetings from Paradise Kashmir Pakistan

TariqMahmood
Level 7

@TariqMahmood 1 day☀ i will visit🛄 all these  places🏞🏝🏖🚤 you have mentioned..

Thanks for details...🌷

SAM
Level 8

@Sami-ur-rahman Surely you may visit all these places of our beautiful country. Let's make some plan in future to explore beautiful country together. I would be happy to join you in the journey.

Greetings from Paradise Kashmir Pakistan

TariqMahmood
Level 6

@TariqMahmood wonderful pictures and no doubt this is one of the beautiful places in Pakistan.