TariqMahmood's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: A wonderful Bike Tour of Azad Kashmir

@RashmiM Thanks for your encouraging words. Pakistan LGs are trying best to serve the community by working together. And @Julien44 is a great guide and senior I am learning many tips from the seniors. 

I am soon posting one of the best stories of my travel on motorbike to Neelum Vally AJK. Stay tuned for some breathtaking views of Kashmir.

Greetings from Paradise Kashmir Pakistan

TariqMahmood
Level 8

@TariqMahmood wrote:

Hey Guys! 

Let's explore Kashmir on bike with me. It was a fun filled trip of 500+ Km. And we stayed 2 nights in our journey. 

Here is my route plan map. 

Here is the list places/cities we

visited during our journey.

1. Mirpur (Starting Point)
  2. Kotli
  3. Tattapani (Night Stay)
  4. Mandhole
  5. Teetrinot (Crossing Point between AJK and IOK)
  6. Abbaspur
  7. Mahmood Gali (A lovely Pass connecting valleys)
  8. Palangi
  9. Forwad Kahuta
  10. Khurshid Abad
  11. Waterfall (Khurshidabad)
  12. Baba Haji Pir Shrine
  13. Las Danna (A great place to visit)
  14. Bagh City
  15. Rawalakot 
  16. Trarkhel
  17. Baithak Awan Abad
  18. Kotli
  19. Mirpur  

Local Food PakorasLocal Food PakorasLocal BreakfastLocal Breakfast Relaxing at Haji PirRelaxing at Haji Pir

See Full Album here Kashmir Trip 500+ KM Pictures.

@Anonymous @Julien44 @AkmalB @Badarudin @Misbahi

Also look at the movie created by Google Photos A short photo movie of the trip

Next please. :))

Salaam

Level 8

@RashmiM I am motorbike traveler. I mostly use Suzuki Bikes. And I invite you to visit beautiful Pakistan and let's ride together😃.

TariqMahmood
Level 8

@NirmalTeja I am delighted to hear that you like my post.

I am soon posting one of the best stories of my travel on motorbike to Neelum Vally AJK. Stay tuned for some breathtaking views of Kashmir.

TariqMahmood
Level 8

@Julien44 I was having an idea that you were in some conversation and you write all this. Anyway I really enjoyed that my posts are creating attractions for you guys to visit someday this beautiful country. 

TariqMahmood
Level 8

@Badruddeen Thanks for recalling my post. 

Thanks for your best wishes. I am soon posting one of the best stories of my travel on motorbike to Neelum Vally AJK. Stay tuned for some breathtaking views of Kashmir.

TariqMahmood
Level 8

@TariqMahmood wrote:

@Badruddeen Thanks for recalling my post. 

Thanks for your best wishes. I am soon posting one of the best stories of my travel on motorbike to Neelum Vally AJK. Stay tuned for some breathtaking views of Kashmir.

You can tag me if you want to when you post.

Thanks. I had love to see it.

Connect Moderator

@TariqMahmood

@Julien44

@RashmiM

@Anonymous

I think we are humans and we need dreams!

In fact @TariqMahmood is taking me slowly in an other world. I did know Pakistan 🇵🇰 only due to political issues. 

In fact I‘m as well no big fan of motorcycle 🏍, but I understand that especially in Cashmir region this must be fun.

I very much appreciate the post and the previous. It is something very touching. It is no tv 📺 reportage, but from the beginning to the end authentic.

So, my dream is to go once to  🇵🇰 . If this will happen or not we will see.

@TariqMahmood I ask you to let us dream here. Every post of you is a new dream...

@HANEN_ , as you still do not sleep I tag you as well.

https://goo.gl/maps/6ascMbAtC6r
Level 8

@TorM Yes we are humans and we need dreams I agree with you. I also want to express my gratitude for you guys that you are taking keen interest in my posts. Honestly I am just a human being too and I also dream to explore my beautiful country and the rest of the world too. I started learning Google Maps a few months back by adding photos, places, reviews, rates and so on. Although I was using Google Maps for my traveling since many years. And especially I was not aware of Local Guides Connect before a month or two. I was just trying to promote my country and beautiful places by using social platform like fb, Twitter etc. But I come to know that here on Local Guides Connect it's more beneficial for us as we see more specific and authontic information Local Guides posts of there cities, towns and countries. Anyway I am really enjoying to post my stories here and showing the best of my country to whole community of the globe. And at the end I will definitely take you to more beautiful dreams in coming days. 

@Julien44 @RashmiM 

@@RashmiM 

@Anonymous

@HANEN_

TariqMahmood
Level 7

Wao @TariqMahmood what a amazing trip of Azad Kashmir with 500km, 

@TorMnice to see you again

Every interesting post you tag me thanks a lot 🤗