TariqMahmood's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: A wonderful Bike Tour of Azad Kashmir

Hey @TariqMahmood,

That's a cool post. You've cycled for 500km? That's impressive. Do you do such bike trips often?

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 10

Hey @TorM,

It would be great but the european meet-up cannot be in Pakistan even if it a beautiful country ;-)!

@TorM  a écrit :

@TariqMahmood, thank you for taking us on your trip. Very, very interesting and as well somehow really touching. 

@Anonymous, thanks again for tag. I think you working very hard to make me to a Pakistan 🇵🇰 lover...😉 I have to admit that you are together with @TariqMahmood on a good way. 

So, be not so much surprise when suddenly a 🇫🇷 🇩🇪  delegation will come to visit the country 😎 @Julien44

Level 9

Hello @TariqMahmood

Wow that's awesome trip

hope you guys enjoyed a lot

it is really adventurous trip on bikes for 500 plus kms 

BTW your pic is superb...Cool Man

keep exploring ...

Level 10

Definitely @Anonymous definitely.

You are laways heartily welcome to add events in given time bound on our list. 😃 Surely I will add it. @TariqMahmood you had a amazing time bro. 😃 Thanks for making the event to happen with blast.

Level 8

@NadyaPN I traveled 500 Km on Motorbike. And I often travel on motorbike. I traveled lot of places of my Paradise Kashmir and Pakistan but still lot of to discover and explore in the future. Thanks for your kind words. 

Good Night from Paradise Kashmir

TariqMahmood
Level 8

@AkmalB I am really much thankful to you for your valuable and encouraging words for my posts. I really seeking knowledge and guidance from you seniors friends always. Hopefully we will do good for community together.

TariqMahmood
Level 8

@TorM My heart is filled with immense pleasure to read your valuable words about Kashmir Pakistan and my post. @Anonymous is very activr, kind and supporting LG who always guide us in evrev matter. And we will not surprised to receive a honorable delegation in nearby future as Pakistan is one of the secret kept by nature. We will warmly welcome you and @Julien44 with other respectable members to discover and explore our beautiful country.

TariqMahmood
Level 8

@Julien44 May be someday it's possible 😋. And thank you for your appreciation for my post. Also am obliged to you for your guidance and support.

TariqMahmood
Level 8

@BishowvijayaP I am thankful to you for your kind words and support. Hopefully we may do some good for community together.

TariqMahmood
Anonymous
Not applicable

@TorM we will extremely happy to receive a 🇫🇷 🇩🇪  delegation and sure Pakistan Local Guides community will warm welcome you