TariqMahmood's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

A wonderful Bike Tour of Azad Kashmir

Hey Guys! 

Let's explore Kashmir on bike with me. It was a fun filled trip of 500+ Km. And we stayed 2 nights in our journey. 

Here is my route plan map. 

Here is the list places/cities we

visited during our journey.

1. Mirpur (Starting Point)
  2. Kotli
  3. Tattapani (Night Stay)
  4. Mandhole
  5. Teetrinot (Crossing Point between AJK and IOK)
  6. Abbaspur
  7. Mahmood Gali (A lovely Pass connecting valleys)
  8. Palangi
  9. Forwad Kahuta
  10. Khurshid Abad
  11. Waterfall (Khurshidabad)
  12. Baba Haji Pir Shrine
  13. Las Danna (A great place to visit)
  14. Bagh City
  15. Rawalakot 
  16. Trarkhel
  17. Baithak Awan Abad
  18. Kotli
  19. Mirpur  

Local Food PakorasLocal Food PakorasLocal BreakfastLocal Breakfast Relaxing at Haji PirRelaxing at Haji Pir

See Full Album here Kashmir Trip 500+ KM Pictures.

@Anonymous @Julien44 @AkmalB @Badarudin @Misbahi

Also look at the movie created by Google Photos A short photo movie of the trip

TariqMahmood
Azad Kashmir
52 comments
Level 8

Re: A wonderful Bike Tour of Azad Kashmir

@iDepp Thank you so much.

TariqMahmood
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wao @TariqMahmood bahi what a amazing trip of Azad Kashmir with 500km, you are so genius and hero of Kashmir adventure team, also thanks to share with us this fabulous trip, shared album and video is able watch again and again

Level 8

@Anonymous Brother I really delighted to receive encouraging words from you. Thank you so much. Together we may guide the community in great way to share our local culture and traditions. 

TariqMahmood
Anonymous
Not applicable

@TariqMahmood brother  yes sure, i also wish for that

@LaxmiG1 and @BishowvijayaP this trip seem much resemblance to your World Wide Cultural Show, so would you like to add this trip as Cultural Walk of Azad Kashmir, Pakistan

@NadyaPN @TorM @AdnanSami70 @_Umer @Numra1 @afraabrar @Sami-ur-rahman have a look at this memorable trip of 500 kms of Azad Kashmir, Pakistan

Level 10

Hi @TariqMahmood,

I am pleased to follow you in your trip and discovering Kashmir is great. Kashmir is well known but I didn't know this place. 

I see that there is snow there what is the season? How hight is it?

I am also happy to see that your pictures are getting better and better. Congratulations!

Keep contributing that way!

See you around

Jul

Level 8

@Julien44 I am very much delighted that you are taking interest in my stories of Kashmir. The area falls in the lesser Himalayas zone. The main range in the district is Pir-Panjal. The Haji-Pir Pass is situated at the height of 3421 meters above sea level. The general elevation is between 1500 and 2500 meters above sea level. And I am trying my best to organize my posts as per your advice and guidelines. Greetings from Kashmir

TariqMahmood
Level 8

@Anonymous Your kind response filled my heart with happiness. Thank you so much for your guide and support. Hopefully together we will serve the community in better way. And also thank you for your suggestion.  

May be @LaxmiG@BishowvijayaP take time and share their words. 

@NadyaPN @TorM @AdnanSami70 @_Umer @Numra1 @afraabrar @Sami-ur-rahman Kindly look at my story and give valuable guidelines. 

Greetings from Kashmir.

TariqMahmood
Level 10

Hi @TariqMahmood

Kashmir is a incredibly amazing place,and your photography make that place more beautiful,

Your post is knowledgeable and informative with every single details,

You are looking good with lovely background landscape greenery,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience

Have a great time

Connect Moderator

@TariqMahmood, thank you for taking us on your trip. Very, very interesting and as well somehow really touching. 

@Anonymous, thanks again for tag. I think you working very hard to make me to a Pakistan 🇵🇰 lover...😉 I have to admit that you are together with @TariqMahmood on a good way. 

So, be not so much surprise when suddenly a 🇫🇷 🇩🇪  delegation will come to visit the country 😎 @Julien44

https://goo.gl/maps/6ascMbAtC6r