DrShaunak's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

A visit to 7 wonders of World in Calcutta

Yesterday I visited Eco Park to see replica of seven wonders of world.  It was a fantastic sunny day on Christmas day eve and perfect for all.

The replicas of great wall of China and Christ the redeemer are excellent.

Here are few photos from my album.  Please have a look. Christ the RedeemerChrist the RedeemerColosseumColosseumPlanet view of eco parkPlanet view of eco park25591707_10159739193675333_6378541149780729964_n.jpgGreat wall of ChinaGreat wall of ChinaTaj MahalTaj MahalGreat Pyramid of GizaGreat Pyramid of Giza

Local Hero: Mapping Calcutta’s Hospitals | Instagram | Facebook| Twitter | YouTube | LGSummit16, LGSummit17, SVT18 alumnus
7 Wonder Park, Jatragachhi, New Town, West Bengal, India
8 comments
Level 10

Re: A visit to 7 wonders of World in Calcutta

Wow it's amazing 7 Wonders of the World at one place. Great wall of China, Colosseum, Christ the Redeemer, Pyramid of Giza, Taj Mahal and all looks fantastic. Looking forward to visit this place in my near future. 

There are many famous things in Calcutta to visit. 

I know Calcutta Pan is very famous and especially in Hyderabad it's trending now among youngsters. 

Thanks for sharing

Cheers,

Fazeel

Level 10

Hi @DrShaunak

Thats a awesome place in calcutta,I never knew about this place before.

7 wonders at one place, amazing. 

I like this 

Thanks for increase our knowledge 

Have a good day 

Level 8

Thats a great idea to intreact people who wants to see the wonders. though its replica it looks good @DrShaunak.

Happy Guiding,
Jagadeesh Reddy.
Level 9

Amazing place @DrShaunak. I have visited Calcutta before some years and waiting to visit again. Thanks for sharing this nice eco park views with us.

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Connect Moderator

Wow seven wonders of world in one place!! @DrShaunak thanks for sharing. 

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 10

Thanks for sharing @DrShaunak! Looks like are 1:10 replicas or more, correct?

In Italy we have "minitaly", it's something weird, I will show you when I'll visit!

Level 9

@LucioV There are many replicas, almost 11. I took a few 360 pics as well. Here is one. 

Local Hero: Mapping Calcutta’s Hospitals | Instagram | Facebook| Twitter | YouTube | LGSummit16, LGSummit17, SVT18 alumnus
Level 10

@DrShaunak I must come and visit here some day. Didn't know Calcutta has that many attractions.. 🙂