HeyJoe's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

A local Local Guide guiding a Local Guide [Recap] #LGsummit2017 - Part 8 (By Joe) Explore SF in Day

A local Local Guide guiding a Local Guide [Recap] #LGsummit2017 - Part 8 (By Joe)

LG Summit 2017 Episodes 

Episode 1: By Ermest

Episode 2: By Alejandra

Episode 3: By Sarah

Episode 4: By Natalka

Episode 5: By Andras

Episode 6: By Sonia 

Episode 7: By Maria

Sorry for delays i want to deliver full package (pics & video clips) that`s why took so so long I hope you guys will enjoy. Cheers!!

Explore San Francisco Ferry

It was great honor to be one of the selected, and participate the LG Summit I was very excited and looking forward to explore SF and meet my fellows LG from different part of the world. Big shout out to LG Team you guys ROCK!! 

Oct. 7 2017

I doesn't matter I had 22 hours flight, jet lag (11 hours from my home country) i arrived in SF the next day started exploring The Bay Area. Starting from Jack London Square, Port of Oakland to Port of San Francisco

We (w/ my other hosts) took the ferry to was bit surprise w/ the ques and i find out Blue Angels (United States Navy's flight demonstration squadron, w/ aviators from the Navy and Marines) were performing during a Fleet Week Air Show so many folks were heading to the port of San Francisco. 

The show was amazing I managed to got some memorable shots. The all day spent at Pier 39, 41 & 43. 

Oct 8. 2017

It was another day at back to Pier 39, and  Embracadero taking pics around those places. I took a tour fast ship around the Bay Bridge, later I meet up w/ fellow Local Guides summit 17 attendees at Pier Market Seafood Restaurant << (add your reviews incase you missed it)

After long chat at The 150 hangout, LGConnect was excited and finally I meet Rohita (CA), Carl (UAE), Andras, Cadu (Brasil), @SoniaK & @MahabubMunna just got straight from SFO maaaan what a long trip Bro (Bangladesh), @AnnaBcn (Spain), @YK1001 (HK), ANURADHA (Srilanka) @JulienH (Singapore), @Badruddeen (Maldives), @JosephZhan (HK), @IrenaS (Engalnd), @MariaFernandaS (Samba Girl 😛 from Brazil) and others we had a big food crawl with a loong loooong huge table with delicious menu and Yosemite day trip tour plans.

That`s wrap for my 2 days  in Exploring SF!! Next episode will be Yosemite, LG Summit 17 activities. Stay tuned 🙂 

I took too long to post this because i was doing video editing on all these events so i can post complete story, pics & video. 

Thank you for checking 🙂 Photo album pics >>>  https://goo.gl/cQJYQ9

@ErmesT here we go 🙂 

Back to the index 

San Francisco, CA, United States
5 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: A local Local Guide guiding a Local Guide [Recap] #LGsummit2017 - Part 8 (By Joe) Explore SF in

Wow @HeyJoe

So nice post 

Give just a few hours to go back home and your post will be in the index. 

So happy to read it

Ermes 

Level 9

Re: A local Local Guide guiding a Local Guide [Recap] #LGsummit2017 - Part 8 (By Joe) Explore SF in

@ErmesT Thank you and cheers 🙂

Connect Moderator
Connect Moderator

That's wonderful, @HeyJoe (wow, I ACTUALLY could tag you, finally! 😛 )

Every time I read a recap of any event related to the summit, I go back to San Francisco in my mind and I love that virtual tour the most. I will never get enough of the thrill and happiness from those 8 days. I loved every second of my time in there. And your post just reminded me once again about those happy moments. Thanks a lot Joe. And I enjoyed the video on our Yosemite trip a lot too (I can see I was covered really good in there after all 😛

Level 9

@SoniaK Your welcome and thanks for viewing 🙂