IrinaK's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

A little Photo impressions of my recent trip to Greece

I recently visited this beautiful country, and while the weather was somewhat colder than usual for this part of the world, I really enjoyed some stunning sunny days, blue sky and sea, and of course it was the endless inspiration in terms of the historical buildings and places. Not to mention the myth and ancient lore that each of the places is filled with. For instance did you know that when Pandora opened the box, the only thing that stayed there was the hope. I only learnt this while in Greece. Isn't it interesting that hope is one of the negative aspects? When I started thinking about this, I realized that hope without higher understanding of how things are is the most dangerous and futile of human tendencies. It is interesting that about the same time I heard Elon Musk talking about hope vs being realistic when approaching the project and materialization of it, and then I realized how many ideas and project lost life due to being too hopeful and not enough realistic about life. No wonder Ancient Greece was able to construct these magnificent buildings with hope being captured in Pandora's box. 

I will be sharing with your some of the places I visited and also photos I posted on my instagram: 

AcropolisAcropolisAcropolisAcropolisTemple of PoseidonTemple of PoseidonMeteoraMeteoraVouliagmeniVouliagmeni

Greece
18 comments
Level 8

Re: A little Photo impressions of my recent trip to Greece

@IrinaK Beautiful place. Very nice photos. Thanks for sharing. In Greece, many wonderful places.

Level 8

Hi @IrinaK 

Great Photos - thank you - Nice Places in Greece 

best regards

Walter

Walter Sanders
Connect Moderator

@IrinaK, mi sembra che con la tua camera stai rendendo ancora più magici dei luoghi bellissimi.

Grazie per condividere.

Googler

These are such beautiful photos, @IrinaK! Did you already share them on Google Maps? I know I edit my photos using Snapseed then immediately share on Google Maps but write my reviews a week or so after a trip all at once on a computer. Call me old school! Anyway, thanks for sharing! 😄

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 8

Hi @IrinaK Those are such a beautiful pictures from Greece, definitely you will get a lot of views once your upload the to the Local Guides app. They make me want to go there and see by myself that beautiful place

Luis Hernández - Querétaro, México. Queretaro Local Guides
Level 10

@IrinaK wow .awesome photos . thanks for share 

Mahabub Hasan
Level 7

Thank you @IrinaK. I have been to Greece several times, have loved it, and your photos remind me why.

I still remember my first visit to the Acropolis. After having read so much about ancient Greek history the thought that I was actually standing right there was breathtaking.

Love the other photos too!

Level 5

Thank you so much @Myrathor

Level 5

Thank you @WalterSanders so kind.