A Magical Morning in Villages Nature Paris

Villages Nature Paris (Entrée Est), Bailly-Romainvilliers, France
12 comments

Accepted Solutions
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: A Magical Morning in Villages Nature Paris

Hi @YannMarchand

Great photos!  Can you please add a bit more details? Sharing more information about the images you upload will help others to understand why you are sharing and why they should read your posts:).

Many thanks and have fun with Local Guides!

* Due to the volume of private messages please note that I do not reply to them

View solution in original post

Solution

Hi @YannMarchand

Great photos!  Can you please add a bit more details? Sharing more information about the images you upload will help others to understand why you are sharing and why they should read your posts:).

Many thanks and have fun with Local Guides!

Hi  @YannMarchand

As a reminder, Connect is a a forum to discuss and exchange with other Google Maps users who have joined the program of Local Guides. Everyone is welcome here but the forum is not a platform for commercial advertising or self-promotion of any kind.  Please revise our Local Guides Program Rules before posting. As it looks you are new in the forum, here some tips to get started. For example, this section of the site has many good advice on how to use the community and interact with your fellow Local Guides. 

Tips for getting started:

Search the communitybefore posting as others may have asked your question (and received an answer) already.

- Use a descriptive title for your post to make it easier for people to know whether they should open it. 

- Share a story with your photo(s) - tell your fellow Local Guides something about the location's history, why you like it,  a few details on what is in the pictures, etc. -

- Use the Location field to geotag your post to a specific place, but make sure its important to the content of the post.  

- Don't share personal information on the forums, check out the private messaging option instead. 

This area has helpful information about the Local Guides program in case you have more questions.

Level 8

@MariaBi

Je m'excuses, je vais prendre plus le temps de consulter les règles de la plateforme... Si vous le souhaitez, je peux supprimer mon post. ?

Hi @YannMarchand

If your intention was primarily to promote the resort you are describing, please delete the posts :).

Thanks for your kind reply.

Level 8

@MariaBi ... Je vous rassures mon but est non commercial, juste pouvoir partager quelques photos et ces couleurs d'automne.

Si vous trouvez que mon post est ambiguë , je peux le supprimer ?

Hi @YannMarchand 

Please remove the second post which is ambiguos and keep the first one - telling us a bit more about the location - as I understand your intention was completely genuine. 

Thanks!

Level 8

@MariaBi ... c'est fait , encore désolé Maria et promis je ne le referais plu 😉

Have a nice day 🙂 

No worries at all @YannMarchand - the important thing is that we clarified all.

Thanks for your understanding :).

Level 4

Village? Oh my God.I think modernisation has eaten away the beauty of serenity of a village. BTW great clicks.