TariqMahmood's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Re: A Bike Trip to Neelum Valley AJK

Brilliant post @TariqMahmood (awesome GooglePhotos album too) 🙂

Would love to visit your country one day, but so few UK tour operators visit it, and those that do, charge an arm and a leg. One can dream though...

Level 8

@James8Arthur Thank you so much for your encouraging words. Hopefully someday we will ride here together. Pakistan is a Secret Kept Beautiful Country and people of Pakistan are very kind and warm welcoming. Your dream will come true soon. 

Greetings from Kashmir

TariqMahmood
Level 8

@TariqMahmood Thank you in my respect from me and @Anonymous is a dear friend of mine we stick close, I will look forward to your featured posts and I gather you are in @Anonymous Google+ Community? never the less I will look out for there on my travels, thanks again @TariqMahmood.....

@AnonymousYou're a kind man bro.

@TariqMahmood wrote:

@DavidTito Thank you for your valuable words that's a honore for me. I am glad that you enjoyed my story. There are a lot of coming in nearby future.

Thanks @Anonymous for your guidance and support.

Greetings from Paradise Kashmir

Level 8

@AkmalB Yes it has been many years since I've been on a

@AkmalB wrote:

Yeah @DavidTito

That place is awesome for bikers and for nature lovers,

Thanks @TariqMahmood for sharing with us

motorbike and going for a long ride, those days were long ago back in New Zealand and yes lots Hills

Level 10

Yeah those days you were riding motorbikes in new Zealand and now a days you are riding plans, @DavidTito

@TariqMahmood @Anonymous did you guys know David is a SVT photographer and a  pilot also??in Australia

Level 8

@AkmalB Thanks for introducing @DavidTito. It looks like he is also love adventure, mountains and nature. Hopefully we might get connected for some great ideas.

Greetings from Paradise Kashmir Pakistan

TariqMahmood
Level 8

@DavidTito You are always welcome my friend. I posted a few stories here you may check whenever you have some time. And I will wait for your valuable words, suggestions and support too.

TariqMahmood
Level 8

@AkmalB  bro that's a very unique comment, I love that... I'm never gonna forget you mentioned that every time I think of riding motorbikes back in my day in New Zealand, riding plans will come to mind.

@AkmalB wrote:

Yeah those days you were riding motorbikes in new Zealand and now a days you are riding plans, @DavidTito

@TariqMahmood @Anonymous did you guys know David is a SVT photographer and a  pilot also??in Australia

Level 8

At the moment @TariqMahmood My Google+ Community if you wish to join PerthLocalGuides

My Google+ Profile if you wish to follow #GoogleMapsVolunteer #LocalGuides

Thanks

@TariqMahmood wrote:

@DavidTito You are always welcome my friend. I posted a few stories here you may check whenever you have some time. And I will wait for your valuable words, suggestions and support too.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@DavidTito wao you are pilot, that's great, i love to see Ariel video and pictures, hope you will share with us