TariqMahmood's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: A Bike Trip to Neelum Valley AJK

@AkmalB Dear Brother My heart is filled with happiness to read your post. Your words are very encouraging for me. And brother I am always present here if you want to visit Kashmir at any time. We may arrange a trip together in sha ALLAH. Hopefully we will ride on bikes together sometime in future. 

Greetings from Kashmir

TariqMahmood
Level 8

@OmerAli It is very pleasant to know that you like my post and photos. I always love to discover and explore our beautiful country and present it to all the nature lovers in the world. Hopefully we will work together for community. 

Greetings from Kashmir

TariqMahmood
Level 8

@Julien44 Its always boost my energy to get encouraging statements like you guys. And I try my best to learn and seek and improve my posts and stories. I am very much happy to hear that you are enjoying to explore Pakistan with me. Hopefully someday we will travel these beautiful places together in future. Also thanks for sharing the post with your friends.

Greetings from Kashmir

TariqMahmood
Level 8

@TorM Your statement is a big asset for me. And imagine when you will travel physically to these places what would be your feelings? 

Greetings from Kashmir

TariqMahmood
Level 8

@Anonymous No doubt Arang Kel is the coolest place in the Neelum Valley AJK. It is very much peaceful, quiet and adorable. One may dream to live there for as much as possible. Anyway thanks for appreciation. Kindly share with your friends too.

Greetings from Kashmir

TariqMahmood
Level 8

@Anonymous @TariqMahmood @AkmalBThats is a perfect mountain motorbike ride through the mountains I love the stuff till the sun goes down just awesome

@Anonymous wrote:

@TariqMahmood wao what a amazing trip, lovely photo clicks, happy to see shared album @HashimN @DavidTito @iDepp @NareshDarji @JacquelineB @RashmiM have a look at amazing trip of Neelum Valley, Azad Kashmir please 

bro

Level 8

@DavidTito Thank you for your valuable words that's a honore for me. I am glad that you enjoyed my story. There are a lot of coming in nearby future.

Thanks @Anonymous for your guidance and support.

Greetings from Paradise Kashmir

TariqMahmood
Level 10

Yeah @DavidTito

That place is awesome for bikers and for nature lovers,

Thanks @TariqMahmood for sharing with us

Connect Moderator

It is always great reading your post @TariqMahmood Bhai.

I enjoy reading this and I love the scene of the mountain views..

this will be amazing place for getaways... 

thanks for sharing this beauty with us...

Kind reagards

Sagir

NO to PLASTIC, Together, we can Achieve

Anonymous
Not applicable

@TariqMahmood bahi yes i think you will be more easy to ride Mountain Motorbike to travel in these types of adventurous areas of Azad Kashmir