Kamalhasnainee's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

A Betel Leaf Garden

'Paan' Betel leaf, Bengali name "পান" Paan, is a preparation combining betel leaf with areca nut and sometimes also with tobacco or without. It is mostly consumed in Asia. In every occasions include greeting elders at wedding ceremonies. It's a traditional items for greetings for maximum cultural programs. Maximum ages people of India, Bangladesh and various countries are having it. It's like a habit of daily life. Paan is an addictive and euphoria-inducing formulation with adverse health effects. Recently I have visited a Betel Garden in the area of Kongai Betel Garden, Chandina, Comilla, Bangladesh. I have tried to added this place in Google maps in several time but failed with 'not applied', 'not applied' errors. I would like to share some images from there. 

Betel Leaf (Paan)Betel Leaf (Paan)

Paan (পান)Paan (পান)

Betel GardenBetel GardenBetel GardenBetel GardenBetel GardenBetel GardenMe at Betel GardenMe at Betel Garden

Have a look @ErmesT @OSAMA

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Comilla, Chittagong Division, Bangladesh
8 comments
Level 7

Re: A Betel Leaf Garden

@Kamalhasnainee nice photography bro and nice garden. I have seen this

@Kamalhasnainee wrote:

'Paan' Betel leaf, Bengali name "পান" Paan, is a preparation combining betel leaf with areca nut and sometimes also with tobacco or without. It is mostly consumed in Asia. In every occasions include greeting elders at wedding ceremonies. It's a traditional items for greetings for maximum cultural programs. Maximum ages people of India, Bangladesh and various countries are having it. It's like a habit of daily life. Paan is an addictive and euphoria-inducing formulation with adverse health effects. Recently I have visited a Betel Garden in the area of Kongai Betel Garden, Chandina, Comilla, Bangladesh. I have tried to added this place in Google maps in several time but failed with 'not applied', 'not applied' errors. I would like to share some images from there. 

Betel Leaf (Paan)Betel Leaf (Paan)

Paan (পান)Paan (পান)

Betel GardenBetel GardenBetel GardenBetel GardenBetel GardenBetel GardenMe at Betel GardenMe at Betel Garden

Have a look @ErmesT @OSAMA

first time 

Shobit dawer
Level 7

@Kamalhasnainee what is the rate of a leaf in wholesale 

Shobit dawer
Level 9

@Kamalhasnainee you are encyclopedia 😁😊😁😊😁😊😁

Level 9

Haa..haaa ..haaaaaa. Funny man  @OSAMA !

@OSAMA wrote:

@Kamalhasnainee you are encyclopedia 😁😊😁😊😁😊😁

Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Connect Moderator

@Kamalhasnainee Nice photography, many years ago i have visited a betel leaf garden !!! you remember me that memory.

Level 9

Me with my father visited this place. The place was known to my father. The distance of the betel leaf garden was about 10 miles without any vehicle. The power of sun rays was more powerful. It was really hard to coverage that place for that day but you know about me. Decision is decision. It was too difficult for me. At last we have reached there. There was garden & garden. Unfortunately the garden is not listed on google maps. I have tried it several time for listing even I have requested to team to list it but there is no response ! Anyway, @ShafiulB thanks brother for your reply. @PaulPavlinovich

@ShafiulB wrote:

@Kamalhasnainee Nice photography, many years ago i have visited a betel leaf garden !!! you remember me that memory.

Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Connect Moderator

Google never reveal why they do not list things. To get the best chance at success you need all the information - phone, website, proper address, etc. @Kamalhasnainee

Level 9

Thanks @PaulPavlinovich I will visit this place again and I think next time it will be successful. 

@PaulPavlinovich wrote:

Google never reveal why they do not list things. To get the best chance at success you need all the information - phone, website, proper address, etc. @Kamalhasnainee

Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh