MIHashimi's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

A BEAUTIFUL MOSQUE ( MASJID ) IN ISTANBUL

TODAY I VISITED A BEAUTIFUL MASJID ( MOSQUE ) IN ISTANBUL

It was the rainy day and we perform the prayer and after prayer, I took few beautiful photos for Google Map and For you Local Guides, So hope you like it and comment your Views about the Photos.Panaroma View of the MasjidPanaroma View of the MasjidMehrab ( Where Imam give Prayer )Mehrab ( Where Imam give Prayer )Athan PlaceAthan PlaceEntering Door to the MasjidEntering Door to the MasjidWudu Place from the outsideWudu Place from the outside

Gençosman Mahallesi, green Mosque, Ayazma Caddesi, Güngören/Istanbul, Turkey
5 comments
Level 8

Re: A BEAUTIFUL MOSQUE ( MASJID ) IN ISTANBUL

@MIHashimi

It's really beautiful just awesome i didn't seen any mosque like this before thanks for sharing 😃

Level 8

@ayann Yes, Bro this is a beautiful Masjid and very lovely looking 

Connect Moderator

Hola @MIHashimi, hermosas fotos las que compartió, voy a mover su post al tablero de “Fotografía y descubrimiento”, que se apreciará mejor.

saludos Farid.

Level 6

السلام عليكم  و رحمة الله و  بركاته اخوانيي و اخواتي في الله.... اشكرك اخي انه مسجد رائع اتمنى اعرف اسم المسجد

Former Google Contributor

Hey @MIHashimi,

This is indeed a really beautiful mosque. Thanks for sharing it. I'm glad I saw it. (even with a bit of delay)

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!