LuisRG's post
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Level 10

Re: 6 incredible breakfast photos from Local Guides

@JeslynL wrote:

Let's be real โ€” I almost never get up early for breakfast! So here's a photo of my brunch the other day: Linguine Veggie Alfredo from Privรฉ.

Ahahahahah the raw reality! ๐Ÿ˜„

Connect Moderator

@LuisRG, I have to remember to eat a full meal before clicking any of this month's food photo post.  For some of my breakfast moments last week, met up with a friend and we both had a latte.At my favorite coffee bar and restaurant, SideboardAt my favorite coffee bar and restaurant, Sideboard

Cheers,

Karen

Former Google Contributor

Great shot @JeslynL. And nice detail having the fork in the frame, it adds some context ๐Ÿ™‚

Local Guides Community Program Manager
Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. Thank you.

Great pic, as usual, @KarenVChin.

You know, I've been drooling at your pics all past week... ๐Ÿ™‚

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. Thank you.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Connect Moderator

Haha @LuisRG. Thanks! I've been taking lunch photos for this week to post.

Cheers,

Karen

Level 9

@LuisRG I have captured a famous breakfast of the peoples of old town, Dhaka. It's my favorite also. Tasty and soft Bakorkhani with a cup of tea or milk. Map View.  

DSC_0700.jpgDSC_0696.jpg

@KarenVChin

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 8

Usual lazy breakfast of crumpets and mixed fruit and pineapple juiceUsual lazy breakfast of crumpets and mixed fruit and pineapple juice

If I'm not super lazy (haha) 2 egg white 1 yolk scramble, mixed fruit, 1 piece of bacon or turkey bacon and some type of easy veggieIf I'm not super lazy (haha) 2 egg white 1 yolk scramble, mixed fruit, 1 piece of bacon or turkey bacon and some type of easy veggie

Breakfast is my favorite meal, usually on the weekends I'll host brunch for my family ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฅ“๐Ÿณ๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿ“๐Ÿฅ

Anonymous
Not applicable

SOME TYPICALL SPANISH BREAKFASTdesayuno-espaรฑol.jpg

images.jpg

Desayuno1.png

And no more heheee

L.G.MasterChef

Then, @KarenVChin, this is your chance to shine (take a look) ๐Ÿ˜‰

@KarenVChin wrote:

Haha @LuisRG. Thanks! I've been taking lunch photos for this week to post.

Cheers,

Karen