LuisRG's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

6 incredible breakfast photos from Local Guides

It’s been a fantastic first week of Eat Like a Local, our celebration of food culture through photography. You’ve all shared so many beautiful photos!

This week’s theme was breakfast. We showcased popular coffee shops all over the world and took a trip to L.A. for a photography workshop at one of the city’s most beloved breakfast destinations. It seems like you all enjoyed seeing photography tips from @AnnaDickson and food styling advice from Corey Marshall (aka @MissFoodieProblems). It looks like many of you put those techniques into action when you shared photos on social using #LocalGuides.

We saw so many gorgeous pancakes and other breakfast foods posted this week. Here are some of our favorites. Feel free to reply, adding your own.

Fabulous breakfast from @Adeni (on Instagram)Fabulous breakfast from @Adeni (on Instagram) 

Gorgeous eggs Benedict by Azri Rostam on Google MapsGorgeous eggs Benedict by Azri Rostam on Google Maps

Mouth-watering pancakes by Marilyn Paradina on Google MapsMouth-watering pancakes by Marilyn Paradina on Google Maps

Full spread breakfast by @arimeilanny on TwitterFull spread breakfast by @arimeilanny on Twitter

Raspberry ice-cream French toast by @beyondsyneyfood on InstagramRaspberry ice-cream French toast by @beyondsyneyfood on Instagram

Pancakes from @carol19740806 on InstagramPancakes from @carol19740806 on InstagramKeep on shooting and sharing with #LocalGuides. Next week, we’ll post some our favorite lunch photos.

Local Guides Community Program Manager
Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. Thank you.
43 comments
Googler

Re: 6 incredible breakfast photos from Local Guides

Mmmhmm, @LuisRG!

Here is a photo of my carnitas (pork) quesadilla from La Mezcla Mexicana in St. Roch Market from my vacation last week in New Orleans. I haven't yet shared my photos or reviews on Google Maps, but they're coming this week! 😄

Carnitas quesadillaCarnitas quesadilla

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Former Google Contributor

This was my breakfast (well, not all mine!) yesterday at Gail's (https://goo.gl/maps/F4qgmDoozF82), my favorite cafe in London.

IMG_20170709_130109_735.jpg

Level 9

Yummy yummy

This is incredibly Amazing photos @LuisRG @HelloJess @TraciC 

I will practice until I make my photos like yours 🍲🥐🍤🍜🥗

Level 9

Level 10

Yeah Excellent Photos, I saw it on Google+ the minute it was uploaded yesterday. The food looks yummy. One thing that baffles me is the picture quality of the camera 📷 used in taking this beautiful photos. I don't think I can take such quality photos @OSAMA 🙂 as I am still learning to be a Pro. The pictures are Excellent, the Team really selected the best, and they really worth it. The pictures alone should make you love the food lol 🙂

Level 10

Hellojess Food is making me salivating already 😊😊😊. Beautiful photos as well as a good  Breakfast also 🙂

Level 10

@Anonymous You are a Local Guide Master chef 😊😊. We are looking forward to have you on this list very soon. Please do start sharing all your food photos just has @LuisRG mentioned earlier and follow the hashtag process too. Come see this 😊😊

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ok I'll share my breakfast tomorrow morning in this post.Hugs.@Nando76

Level 10

@Anonymous los comparte también en Google+ y tu otro espacio social y usa el hashtag también cuando los compartes. No puedo esperar para ver tus hermosas fotos. Guías locales Chef maestro. Looking forward and waiting in due anticipation. 😊😊👍👍