LuisRG's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

5 more fun shopping photos from Local Guides

In many parts of the world, we’re about to enter the busiest shopping season of the year. You can help others find great gifts by posting in-store photos on Google Maps.

Here’s our fifth roundup of shopping photos from Local Guides. (Be sure to check out the first,  second, third, and fourth installments if you missed any!) This week, we have fantastic photos from interesting spots ranging from a cheesemonger to an art museum gift shop.

We’ll be sharing LG photos all December, and yours could be featured next! Post your pictures on social with #LocalGuides, and remember take three kinds of photos in each store: a wide shot when you first walk in, a medium shot showing products on display, and close-ups of items you love. (Be sure to write captions for your photos to tell people what they’re seeing, too!)

Canterbury Cheesemongers by Musin YohanCanterbury Cheesemongers by Musin Yohan

Saless Publications by Amir NSaless Publications by Amir N

Fauchon Paris by Ee Boon TanFauchon Paris by Ee Boon Tan

La Botiga del Cabell by Jose Mª LaffitteLa Botiga del Cabell by Jose Mª Laffitte

Chihuly Garden and Glass by Pavel VasilevChihuly Garden and Glass by Pavel VasilevPost your own favorites in the comments, and keep on spotlighting your favorite local shops with #LocalGuides!

Local Guides Community Program Manager
Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. Thank you.
25 comments
Level 7

Re: 5 additional fantastic in-store photos from Local Guides

Level 10

Hi @LuisRG

All the 5 photos are amazing but I really like the second photo from up.

Thanks 

Did you check our shelfie photo walk Malaysia? To support small business and to increase in store photography skills. 

Connect Moderator

Excellent photos @LuisRG and thanks again for sharing with us.

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Former Google Contributor

Great initiative @AkmalB. Do you have a link? I'd like to take a look 🙂

Local Guides Community Program Manager
Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. Thank you.
Level 10

Level 9

thnaks @LuisRG 😉

i like 

Fauchon Paris by Ee Boon Tan :)))

Level 9

Great pictures 
Thanks for sharing @LuisRG I hope it didn't end here & you will keep inspiring us with new ideas & tips 🙂
Do have a look at our shelfie walk meet-up, I'll be looking forward to organize such meet-ups again in near future 
Thanks @AkmalB for the link 😉

Cheers 

Level 5

Nice

Level 8

Fantastic photos 🙂