LuisRG's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: 5 more excellent in-store photos from Local Guides

We all local guide becomes crazy more about taking amazing shots, listing places, describing about the places, contact details, timing etc. I am really very happy that my 10000 clicked photos not wasted at all. It is helping others about their destination details through Google maps @LuisRG

Bk gajendra
Level 10

Level 8

Odds N Ends, Bamber Bridge, https://goo.gl/maps/nSrG8fbAquP2Odds N Ends, Bamber Bridge, https://goo.gl/maps/nSrG8fbAquP2

Hi. 

Level 7

Nice shot brother @ShafiulB

keep doing. 

Level 7

Brilliant shots @LuisRG

Level 1

Hi @LucioV , how did you make the "Urban Jungle Roma" ? 

Level 7

Bombay Dyeing store:

Bombay dyeing collectionBombay dyeing collection

Bombay dyeing, bed sheets!Bombay dyeing, bed sheets!

Bombay dyeing, towels!Bombay dyeing, towels!

Bombay dyeing, coordinate.Bombay dyeing, coordinate.

Shop online,  as well  as have in store experience with 

the  Bombay Dyeing  one of India's largest producers of textiles.

Former Google Contributor

Re: ❤️ 💛 💚 💙 💜 In/Out Store -store photos from Local G Stars ❤️ 💛 💚 💙 💜

Good photo @IndiaC!

Maybe I'd try to keep the coffee a little bit more straight, because it seems that it's leaning towards the left of the screen. But I love shots that show very shallow depth of field such as yours. So well done! 🙂

Local Guides Community Program Manager
Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. Thank you.
Level 8

Stars @LucioV @ErmesT @AlexPssn  @LuisRG share and together we rise, competition is just a word that means someone has to eat dirt for someone to feel superior. What if we all eat dirt together or eat fruit (I prefer fruit). Actions define us, oh on that not hello to  @OSAMA What picture do they paint or mnemonic to they leave. Sending happy bullets of golden inspiration and I am dreaming of the world food meet up and on my way to lunch.Nails todayNails todayModern ArchitectureModern ArchitectureKestrelKestrel

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/cmxpv89733/board/message?board.id=LGDiscussion&message.id=142358#M142358
Connect Moderator

Hi @IndiaC

I personally see in this word (competition) a way to learn and to improve myself. The "better photo" doesn't exist. There are good photos and bad photos, of course, and everyone of us can improve, and sharing photos is a wonderful way to learn from each other.

A photo is the combination of three different elements :

• Subject (no subject, no photo ) 
  • Photographer (the personal touch)
  • Camera

I'm not a professional photographer too, I'm using both phone and camera. Back to the topicIMG_20171120_175606.jpg

IMG_20171120_175756.jpg

Taken with my phone, of course 

Ermes