LuisRG's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

5 more excellent in-store photos from Local Guides

As you’ve no doubt heard, this month we’re celebrating our favorite small businesses by sharing in-store photos. Last week we featured the first batch of our favorites, taken by Local Guides in locales from Germany to Jakarta. Now, we’re putting the spotlight on five more excellent pictures.

Want a chance to be featured next week? Remember to post your pictures on social with #LocalGuides, and to keep in mind @AnnaDickson’s tips for for beautiful indoor photos. (Be sure to write captions for your photos to tell people what they’re seeing, too!)

Vershal het Veem by Niek de WerkVershal het Veem by Niek de Werk

Aux33 Tours by Michel MorrisetteAux33 Tours by Michel Morrisette

Wibra by Mamantoine ParmentierWibra by Mamantoine Parmentier

Kay Kraft by Mahmudur RahmanKay Kraft by Mahmudur Rahman

Saazpaar Collections by Priyanka by My360EarthSaazpaar Collections by Priyanka by My360EarthPost your own favorites in the comments, and keep on spotlighting your favorite local shops with #LocalGuides!

Local Guides Community Program Manager
Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. Thank you.
69 comments
Level 9

Re: 5 more excellent in-store photos from Local Guides

Really really Excellent Photos @LuisRG 🙂

Level 9

@LucioV @HelloSamsonR @MahabubMunna @AkmalB 🙂 check this Excellent Photos 

Level 10

@OSAMA wrote:

@LucioV @HelloSamsonR @MahabubMunna @AkmalB 🙂 check this Excellent Photos 

Yes! Remarkable! 🙂

As you can imagine I have thousands of great shop photos, but it's not fair to share here, as they were shot on assignment 😄

Level 9

H&M outlet Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia20171112_1411148.jpg

20171112_141006.jpg

20171112_141016.jpg

20171112_141028.jpg

20171112_141054.jpg

20171112_141107.jpg

Great photos @Haseeb, thanks for sharing 🙂

And come on, @LucioV, don't be so shy. Even if they were shot on assignment, I'm sure they will showcase the tips and tricks that Anna mentioned. It will be great to see them to help other Local Guides frame the composition, for instance.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. Thank you.
Level 10

These pictures are so nice and colourful and full of quality. I am also shy to post my photos as well, they're not as fancy or refined like these photos are, but all I can do is try and keep on making contributions especially with places that don't have photos.

You don't have to worry that much, @Briggs.

If you follow Anna's tips and tricks, I'm sure your photos will improve. Pay attention to light and composition, and follow her advice, and I'm sure your indoor photos will shine 🙂

Level 10

Ok, ok, here are some samples from my work:

I love framing...

Feel free to ask for any information about these shots!

Connect Moderator

Nice pictures @LuisRG

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.