LuisRG's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

5 incredible lunch photos from Local Guides

It’s been a great second week of Eat Like a Local, our celebration of food culture through photography. As was the case last week, you’ve all shared so many beautiful photos!

This week’s theme was lunch. We took a trip to New Delhi for a photography workshop with Shivesh Bhatia (aka @BakewithShivesh), who also shared four outstanding food photo tips right here on Connect. As before, it looks like many of you put those techniques into action when you shared photos on social using #LocalGuides.

We saw so many gorgeous burgers, curry dishes, bowls of ramen, salads and other lunch foods posted this week. Here are some of our favorites. Feel free to reply, adding your own.

Delicious curry dish by @mikedubose at S & S Indian Restaurant in ThailandDelicious curry dish by @mikedubose at S & S Indian Restaurant in Thailand

Ramen by Nobu R at Tenkaipping, in TokyoRamen by Nobu R at Tenkaipping, in Tokyo

Fantastic buns by @tandakabanda at Burnhouse in LondonFantastic buns by @tandakabanda at Burnhouse in London

Yummy salad from @terutoko at The33 Tea&Bar Terrace, in OsakaYummy salad from @terutoko at The33 Tea&Bar Terrace, in Osaka

Look at this amazing burger, shot by Filip Izrael at Wildebeest Gastropub in AalborgLook at this amazing burger, shot by Filip Izrael at Wildebeest Gastropub in AalborgKeep on shooting and sharing with #LocalGuides. Next week, we’ll post some our favorite dessert photos.

Local Guides Community Program Manager
Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. Thank you.
24 comments
Level 8

Re: 5 incredible lunch photos from Local Guides

Wooo this is wonderful !! Thanks for sharing this with us @LuisRG!!

Level 9

OMG @LuisRG why you do all of  this 😢😢

This Month will gain us more weight 😢😢

All of those mouth watering photos and posts Practice make perfect 🙂:) Celebrating July🙂 Celebrating July

Sorry to hear that @OSAMA (although I'm putting some weight, too 🙂

It's great to see your contributions, thanks for sharing them!

@OSAMA wrote:

OMG @LuisRG why you do all of  this 😢😢

This Month will gain us more weight 😢😢

All of those mouth watering photos and posts Practice make perfect 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. Thank you.
Level 10

Brilliant @LuisRG This photos are excellent 😊😊😊😃. It's enough to fall in love with the food 😊

Level 10

@OSAMA Lol 😂😂. You are so hilarious. Well I  would love to gain weight as well, so I like the food keep on coming. Lol. 

Level 9

😁😊😁 @LuisRG you too 😁😊😁

Okay okay I Suggest after Celebrating July Food month to celebrate August Gyms month 😊😊

What do you think Luis ,  @TraciC!?

Unless you have another plan 😊😊😊

@LuisRG wrote:

Sorry to hear that @OSAMA (although I'm putting some weight, too 🙂

It's great to see your contributions, thanks for sharing them!

Love the idea, @OSAMA LOL

@OSAMA wrote:

😁😊😁 @LuisRG you too 😁😊😁

Okay okay I Suggest after Celebrating July Food month to celebrate August Gyms month 😊😊

What do you think Luis ,  @TraciC!?

Unless you have another plan 😊😊😊

Thanks @HelloSamsonR, that's the idea, to fall in love with food and help other people by taking the best possible food photos ever 🙂

@HelloSamsonR wrote:

Brilliant @LuisRG This photos are excellent 😊😊😊😃. It's enough to fall in love with the food 😊

Level 9

@LuisRG go for it 

" Healthy Local Guide Healthy Map "

🏋⛹🏊🚴🤽🤸🏄🚣🤹🤾

@LuisRG wrote:

Love the idea, @OSAMA LOL