LuisRG's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

5 beautiful dinner photos from Local Guides

We hope you all enjoyed the fourth week of Eat Like a Local, our celebration of food culture through photography.

For week four, we visited one of the world’s great food cities, Bangkok. The team behind bkkmenu.com took us on a tour of highly rated restaurants while demonstrating advanced tips for taking amazing photos. They also shared some of their tipslike how to find the best angle for any food photoright here on Connect.

You also shared so many beautiful food photos using #LocalGuides. We saw sashimi, pasta, and so many other amazing-looking dishes. Here are some of our favorites. Feel free to reply, adding your own.

Sashimi platter at Kanda Wadatsumi Japanese Dining (Singapore) by @geekyelephantSashimi platter at Kanda Wadatsumi Japanese Dining (Singapore) by @geekyelephant

Nie dinner at Dai Ho Restaurant (Temple City, California) by @jenn.panNie dinner at Dai Ho Restaurant (Temple City, California) by @jenn.pan

Yummy fish at Ozone Coffee Roasters London (London) by @mimithianYummy fish at Ozone Coffee Roasters London (London) by @mimithian

Nice-looking dinner at Ohkaju Organic Farm Restaurant (Chiang Mai, Thailand) by Nam BirietNice-looking dinner at Ohkaju Organic Farm Restaurant (Chiang Mai, Thailand) by Nam Biriet

Pasta with pesto at Intercenter Ristorante Pizzeria (Funo, Italy) by Andrea FrabboniPasta with pesto at Intercenter Ristorante Pizzeria (Funo, Italy) by Andrea Frabboni

Keep on shooting and sharing with #LocalGuides.

Local Guides Community Program Manager
Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. Thank you.
162 comments
Level 8

Re: 5 beautiful dinner photos from Local Guides

Adorable clicks @LuisRG

Level 8

Even better clicks can be fined over this forum also under below thread 

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Share-Your-Photos-and/FOOD-LOVERS-CLUB/m-p/395618#M29516

@LuisRG

Level 10

i would like to share with my all Local guides Friends  one of my favorite    captured   Dinner dish  photo Fried rice with chickenFried rice with chicken

lucci and beef masalalucci and beef masala

Afgani Biriani family dishAfgani Biriani family dish

Mahabub Hasan
Level 10

Level 8

That's a great nice click bro @MahabubMunna

@MahabubMunna wrote:

share with you all my one  Dinner photo Fried rice with chickenFried rice with chicken

Level 9

Goodbye Food Month 😢

🍔🍟🍳🥙🥙🌯🌮🌭🍕🥘🍲🥗🍝🍜🍛

Best of the best month on Connect @LuisRG 🍤🍦🍧🍨🍩🍿🥗🍲🍚🍡

Level 9

@MahabubMunna yummy Dish 😊 

@MahabubMunna wrote:

share with you all my one  Dinner photo Fried rice with chickenFried rice with chicken

Level 10

@OSAMA yes . when you travel Bangladesh . we take dinner there ok 🙂 

Mahabub Hasan
Level 9

I like how you make  me offers I can't refuse @MahabubMunna 😊😊😁😊😊

@MahabubMunna wrote:

@OSAMA yes . when you travel Bangladesh . we take dinner there ok 🙂