LuisRG's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

4 beautiful shopping photos from Local Guides

This month, we’re all sharing photos to support our favorite small businessesand the celebration is off to a fantastic start.

So many of you have shared fun photos from the places where you love to shop! (It’s obvious that you’ve read @AnnaDickson’s tips for for beautiful indoor photos.) We wish we could showcase them all!

Here are a few our favorite in-store photos from Local Guides so far. Want a chance to be featured next week? Remember to post your pictures on social with #LocalGuides, and to take three kinds of photos in each store: a wide shot when you first walk in, a medium shot showing products on display, and close-ups of items you love. (Be sure to write captions for your photos to tell people what they’re seeing, too!) 

Concretewave Skateshop by Detlef BeyerConcretewave Skateshop by Detlef Beyer

Universitas Katolik by Danny NataliesUniversitas Katolik by Danny Natalies

Spiral Cafe by Jody CavanaughSpiral Cafe by Jody Cavanaugh

錦泰珠寶銀樓 裕誠店 by 尚億網路行銷有限公司錦泰珠寶銀樓 裕誠店 by 尚億網路行銷有限公司

Post your own favorites in the comments, and keep on spotlighting your favorite local shops with #LocalGuides!

Local Guides Community Program Manager
Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. Thank you.
23 comments
Level 9

Re: 5 beautiful shopping photos from Local Guides

very very nice photos @LuisRG

Screenshot_20170713-212200.jpg

Level 10

@LuisRG the posted photo by Afif Anani shot at Arab Yaman Station is an official wallpaper which was published with the release of Samsung Note 4 back in 2014 or 15. Can you reverify it? and take any action for posting photos which he hasn't taken.

Screenshot (75).pngScreenshot (76).png

Level 10
Level 9

@aashishvanand ;))) you can send PM to @LuisRG😉

Level 10

@OSAMA I have messaged him. But Anyone can google it "knitting thread samsung note 4 wallpaper".

Here is https://forum.xda-developers.com/note-4/themes-apps/wallpaper-official-note-4-wallpaper-t2922803 where it was officially posted too another link http://samsung-wallpapers.com/Cute/2160x1920/2014/1030/6194.html

Level 9

yeah this is embarrassing @aashishvanand 😉 

Level 10

IKEA Serrano Temporary DormitoriosIKEA Serrano Temporary DormitoriosIKEA Serrano Temporary DormitoriosIKEA Serrano Temporary DormitoriosIKEA Serrano Temporary DormitoriosIKEA Serrano Temporary DormitoriosIKEA Serrano Temporary DormitoriosIKEA Serrano Temporary DormitoriosIKEA Serrano Temporary DormitoriosIKEA Serrano Temporary Dormitorios

Un Saludo Cordial de Miguel Ángel.
Connect Moderator

Nice pictures @LuisRG

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 10

Leroy Merlin RivasLeroy Merlin RivasLeroy Merlin RivasLeroy Merlin Rivas

Un Saludo Cordial de Miguel Ángel.