LucioV's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

360 backstage of my video application - this is how a local guide discover Rome

You know, Rome it's not an easy city to live in, and the best and quick way for exploring is using a motor scooter.

Since one year, a carpooling company, belonging to the main country energy company, ENI, started to offer MP3 (three wheels scooter, for security reasons) for short time rent: you could find one using an app, book, and in one minute you are driving wherever you want.

It's easy, and i often use it, especially when i have to reach the center of the city; these scooters could enter in all the forbidden areas, quickly and safely.

This little 360 video has been shot after the video session i had yesterday for my #lgsummit17 application, and shows my return home from Villa Borghese. During the path you will see a lot of Rome landmarks, and you will have an example of how locals move in this chaotic city! The same route, with a car, maybe could take an hour. For a best experience, you could see it on your smartphone, using a cardboard!

Enjoy!

Villa Borghese, Roma, RM, Italia
2 comments
Level 10

Re: 360 backstage of my video application - this is how a local guide discover Rome

Great work @LucioV! Thanks a million for sharing.

@LucioV wrote:

You know, Rome it's not an easy city to live in, and the best and quick way for exploring is using a motor scooter.

Since one year, a carpooling company, belonging to the main country energy company, ENI, started to offer MP3 (three wheels scooter, for security reasons) for short time rent: you could find one using an app, book, and in one minute you are driving wherever you want.

It's easy, and i often use it, especially when i have to reach the center of the city; these scooters could enter in all the forbidden areas, quickly and safely.

This little 360 video has been shot after the video session i had yesterday for my #lgsummit17 application, and shows my return home from Villa Borghese. During the path you will see a lot of Rome landmarks, and you will have an example of how locals move in this chaotic city! The same route, with a car, maybe could take an hour. For a best experience, you could see it on your smartphone, using a cardboard!

Enjoy!

Connect Moderator

Re: 360 backstage of my video application - this is how a local guide discover Rome

@LucioV whats a amazing video !!!

Grate work dear !! MASTERMIND !!