UtahTrailGirl's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

360 Adventure through a amazing Historical Ampitheater that is a timeless work of art.

One of the many trails around the AmpitheaterOne of the many trails around the Ampitheater

I did  a 360 connected sphere walk around this gorgeous Ampitheater in American Fork this weekend.  It is a work or art with rocks.  There are gorgeous trails leading to cute little Rock benchs, there are overlooks, the colors of the rocks making up the theater are beautiful.  It is surrounded by a grass and a quick walk leads up to see the Gorgeous Temple. You can check it out on my blog.  http://shaunasadventures.blogspot.com/2018/03/360-adventure-american-fork-ampitheater.html?m=1Coming down the stairs into AmpitheaterComing...

Walkway at the back of AmpitheaterWalkway at the back of Ampitheater

PANO_20180315_182636_8-01-2828x1414-2121x1061.jpeg

American Fork, UT, USA
1 comment
Former Google Contributor

Re: 360 Adventure through a amazing Historical Ampitheater that is a timeless work of art.

Hey @UtahTrailGirl,

Thanks for sharing these photos. We can visit only so many places and thanks to posts like your its possible to see more of the world.

Best regards,

Georges

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators