DiAnaUS's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

2500 badge!❤ so much to be thankful for!

Screenshot_20170723-032940.jpg

Screenshot_20170723-032911.jpg

Yay I earned my 2500 kudos red badge! I'm always happy to support my Connect family!❤ we are a community....we are a family....we are nothing without the love and support from one another. 

❤Be kind to each other. Raise each other up. Respect each other❤

Thank you with my whole gracious heart for being amazing, impactful, creative, and supportive individuals. Thank you for making a difference 😁🤗

Well...Today is was a good day. Long day, but positive! After waiting the later part of the afternoon and whole night for my numbers to appear for the World wide edit meet up, to be able to make my recap post, I can finally go to sleep satisfied with the work done in the last 24 hrs on maps.

It is nearly 4am here, it is time for bed! ZzzZzz goodnight

5 comments
Level 9

Re: 2500 badge!❤ so much to be thankful for!

Congratulations @DiAnaUS and I am very glad to know from you like this..."❤Be kind to each other. Raise each other up. Respect each other❤". 

Really it is highly needed to be kind to each other! Thanks.

@DiAnaUS wrote:

Screenshot_20170723-032940.jpg

Screenshot_20170723-032911.jpg

Yay I earned my 2500 kudos red badge! I'm always happy to support my Connect family!❤ we are a community....we are a family....we are nothing without the love and support from one another. 

❤Be kind to each other. Raise each other up. Respect each other❤

Thank you with my whole gracious heart for being amazing, impactful, creative, and supportive individuals. Thank you for making a difference 😁🤗

Well...Today is was a good day. Long day, but positive! After waiting the later part of the afternoon and whole night for my numbers to appear for the World wide edit meet up, to be able to make my recap post, I can finally go to sleep satisfied with the work done in the last 24 hrs on maps.

It is nearly 4am here, it is time for bed! ZzzZzz goodnight

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 8

Thank you so much @Kamalhasnainee it means the world❤

Level 7

Congratulations ) @DiAnaUS

My Contribution - Ukraine, Kropivnitskij https://goo.gl/maps/3oEGDaB98hJ2
Connect Moderator

Congratulations.. @DiAnaUS

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 9

Congrats @DiAnaUS, well done. Together we're making difference in the world. Stay positive and keep up great work. 👌