Yassivindaudo's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

O que contém o level 10?

Olá, o que acontece quando se um chegar ao level 10?

Beira, Sofala, Moçambique
2 comments

Accepted Solutions
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: O que contém o level 10?

Hello @Yassivindaudo

Per our post back in June, becoming a Level 10 Local Guide is a fairly new feature to Connect . There are no any exact Benefits for reaching level 10 in this new points system. But perks and benefits for our users are always under evaluation and changes will come in the future.

Perks and benefits for the Local Guides program are always changing. Benefits like invites to special events are made available to our high quality and actively contributing Local Guides. Here is a review of our points system
Local Guides also enjoy early access to new product features as well as occasional perks from some of our partners and benefits from Google. There is no financial compensation from being a Local Guide as this is an at-will program that you are free to contribute to at your own leisure.

To make sure you are in the know on future updates and especially regional ones, please ensure your email-settings are set to receive updates on 'Perks' and 'News & Product Updates'

I am not available to respond on the weekend

View solution in original post

Former Google Contributor
Solution

Hello @Yassivindaudo

Per our post back in June, becoming a Level 10 Local Guide is a fairly new feature to Connect . There are no any exact Benefits for reaching level 10 in this new points system. But perks and benefits for our users are always under evaluation and changes will come in the future.

Perks and benefits for the Local Guides program are always changing. Benefits like invites to special events are made available to our high quality and actively contributing Local Guides. Here is a review of our points system
Local Guides also enjoy early access to new product features as well as occasional perks from some of our partners and benefits from Google. There is no financial compensation from being a Local Guide as this is an at-will program that you are free to contribute to at your own leisure.

To make sure you are in the know on future updates and especially regional ones, please ensure your email-settings are set to receive updates on 'Perks' and 'News & Product Updates'

I am not available to respond on the weekend
Level 7

Thank you. I will continue tomonhI will continue to show my city, I would like to meet other places in the world.