RodrigoF's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: Guias Locais São Paulo/SP

Hi @SérgioRogérioCesárioC, I have edited your message to remove your contact details. We do not encourage community members to post personal information (your's or others) publicly in Connect so as to protect your privacy. If you wish to get in touch with others, I recommend using the private messaging system.

Check out this post for more tips and best practices when using Connect.

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Level 1

Boa!

Level 3

Eu sou guia local em Ribeirão Pires pelo Google Local Guides.

Manda a data.

Level 4

@RodrigoF wrote:

Vamos marcar um encontro dos  Guias Locais de São Paulo?!

Olá pessoal;

Estou pré-marcando  primeiro encontro no Instituto Butantã,  domingo depois do Carnaval, 05  Março, 13h.

Manifestem-se.

@RodrigoF wrote:

Level 5

Alguém pode me.colocar nos grupos de Sampa? Pode ser allo ou QQ outro. Quem puder por favor mande inbox.

Level 5

Eu recomendo (e prefiro) que o encontro seja em algum lugar mais central, com o CCSp, na Vergueiro. Ou no MASP.

@fabf wrote:

@RodrigoF wrote:

Olá pessoal;

Estou pré-marcando  primeiro encontro no Instituto Butantã,  domingo depois do Carnaval, 05  Março, 13h.

Manifestem-se.

@RodrigoF wrote:

Level 8

@CarolL, acho que o melhor local para isso é aqui, a Comunidade de Guias Locais de São Paulo no Google+.

Porto Local Guides / Guias Locais Porto -> https://plus.google.com/communities/106040857680218167429
Nanos gigantum humeris insidentes.

Hi @RodrigoF

We do not encourage Local Guides to share private information publicly on Connect in order to protect yours and other users' privacy and safety.Can you please remove your personal e-mail from the posts' signature? If you wish to get in touch with other Local Guides, there is a private messaging system in place instead.

Please take a moment to review our community policy and check this useful tips on using this community before posting.

Many thanks!

* Due to the volume of private messages please note that I do not reply to them

Hi @ChristianM and @LucasL,

I have edited your posts to remove your contact details.  We do not encourage Local Guides to share private information publicly on Connect in order to protect yours and other users' privacy and safety. If you wish to get in touch with other Local Guides, there is a private messaging system in place instead:). Check out this post for more tips and best practices when using Connect.

Many thanks.

* Due to the volume of private messages please note that I do not reply to them