brunioramos2018's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 2

Good Restaurants

Santa Fé

Setor Habitacional Jardim Botânico III - Lago Sul, Brasilia - Federal District, Brazil
1 comment
Former Google Contributor

Re: Good Restaurants

Hi @brunioramos2018,

Welcome to the official Local Guides community called Connect!

The quickest and the most efficient way to make sure whether or not to visit a specific place, is to check  Google Maps's reviews. This way, you can base your decision by reviewing others experiences and opinions.

Since you are new to the community, I suggest you review the Program Rules as well as Tips: Using Local Guides Connect for better understanding on the use of the community forum and to make the best use of your time here. As an extra tip, I would suggest you to search the community before posting as the same subject can be already being discussed.

P.S.: Feel free to use the Google Translate tool, which is enabled across the entire platform, if you have difficulties understanding my reply.

See you soon and don't forget to say hello to the community in here.

Klaudiya

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!