GeovaM's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

GUIAS LOCAIS DE FORTALEZA-CE

Bom Dia, alguém sabe me informar se há encontros de guias em algum lugar de Fortaleza??

19 comments

Accepted Solutions
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: GUIAS LOCAIS DE FORTALEZA-CE

Hi @GeovaM, welcome to Local Guides Connect!

To have a meet-up, I suggest finding Local Guides from your area first. You can do so by searching the community for mentions of "Fortaleza" to find posts that have that name in the title, body of the post, or the location tag. Feel free to jump into those threads and connect with the Local Guides near you 🙂 For a start, you can join in the conversation with other Portuguese-speaking community members. 

As you are new here, be sure to check out the list of tips on posting, searching and interacting with the community. Have fun!

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

View solution in original post

Former Google Contributor
Solution

Hi @GeovaM, welcome to Local Guides Connect!

To have a meet-up, I suggest finding Local Guides from your area first. You can do so by searching the community for mentions of "Fortaleza" to find posts that have that name in the title, body of the post, or the location tag. Feel free to jump into those threads and connect with the Local Guides near you 🙂 For a start, you can join in the conversation with other Portuguese-speaking community members. 

As you are new here, be sure to check out the list of tips on posting, searching and interacting with the community. Have fun!

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Level 5

Thank you very much, I will check the list of tips.

Level 7

Olá, estou tentando organizar um encontro, gostaria de participar da organização?

Abraço!

L.G.Sabino
Level 5

Opa! Eu quero estar junto também! 😉

Gosto muito de fotografar lugares, podemos organizar um Passeio Fotográfico. 

Meu e-mail é ermessonfotografia@gmail.com

Level 7

Aberto para sugestões de local e horário...

L.G.Sabino
Level 6

Oi!

Nunca participei de nenhum, mas podemos tentar organizar um na comunidade dos "Guias locais Fortaleza"

Level 8

Eu também quero!
Level 3

To dentro!

GeovaM escreveu:

Bom Dia, alguém sabe me informar se há encontros de guias em algum lugar de Fortaleza??

Level 5

Estou dentro tbm! 🙂