cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Alguém já ganhou alguma recompensa?

Eu ganhei um site!

Fiquei muito feliz, pois nem esperava.

Não sei se é pelo fato de ser comercial o meu perfil, só sei que isso me incentivou ainda mais.

Quero contribuir cada vez mais, me aperfeiçoar, não apenas pelas recompensas, mas pq gosto de postar, avaliar e me sentir útil nessa grande família Google Local Guides!

Meg Papelaria Presentes e Carimbos
Meg Papelaria Presentes e Carimbos - Rua Sá Carvalho - Centro, São Gonçalo - RJ, Brasil
2 comments

Accepted Solutions
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: Alguém já ganhou alguma recompensa?

Hello @Carimbig and welcome to Connect!

We're glad to have you in the Local Guides community!  Please take a moment to review and update your profile picture as well as we do not recommend sharing private/personnel information publicly on Connect in order to protect yours and other users' privacy and safety.  

If you wish to get in touch with other Local Guides, there is a private messaging system in place instead.

Please take a moment to review our community policy and check these useful tips on using this community before posting.

I am not available to respond on the weekend

View solution in original post

Former Google Contributor
Solution

Hello @Carimbig and welcome to Connect!

We're glad to have you in the Local Guides community!  Please take a moment to review and update your profile picture as well as we do not recommend sharing private/personnel information publicly on Connect in order to protect yours and other users' privacy and safety.  

If you wish to get in touch with other Local Guides, there is a private messaging system in place instead.

Please take a moment to review our community policy and check these useful tips on using this community before posting.

I am not available to respond on the weekend
Level 9

Olá.

Eu ganhei 100 de armazenamento grátis por um ano no google fotos.