Rudy102's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

program local guide się zepsuł

@Yohanad         robię wysokiej jakości fotki - sprzętem ricoh theta v - 

miejsca dokąd gg nie dochodzi,    gratis dla google i społeczności, a  z nienacka  po N dniach wszystkie zdjęcia zostały usunięte ze street view. 

nie wiem dlaczego, oczywiście nie mam informacji dlaczego zostały usunięte.

ten cały pogram uważam za jakiś badziew w związku z tym.   

czy ktoś potrafi coś wyjaśnić co się ostatnio zmieniło bo oczywiście 

google SRA na  lokalnych przewodników i nic im nie wyjaśnia , oraz brak informacji zwrotnej. 

Rudy102
Warszawa, Polska
7 comments
Level 10

Re: program local guide się zepsuł

@Rudy102

Pewne standardy obowiązują - serio, musisz się "wyrażać"? Zbastuj trochę i napisz pełnymi zdaniami o co Ci chodzi bo translator sobie nie poradzi z tym słowotokiem.

Mogą zdarzać się błędy trzeba tylko je zgłosić i wtedy jest szansa, że zostaną naprawiane, ale trzeba napisać konkretnie co się stało, a nie bluzgać i tylko wylewać żale.

Pozdrawiam,

Jacek

Google Diamond Product Expert - Maps, Business Profile, Earth, Gmail, Accounts | Street View Trusted Photographer | Local Guide | retired: Map Maker Help Forum Top Contributor & Poland RER/RL
Former Google Contributor

Hi @Rudy102,

Welcome to Connect! You had created two duplicate posts, so I've removed one of them.Can you please try again to explain what are you trying to report? 

Since you're new to Connect, here are some tips about being part of the community:

Thanks!

See you around.

- Nadya

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 5

Hi, I see my post was deleted without an answer, it's a strange practice

so again I'm sending, I would like to get an answer.

Level 5

Hi I'm forwarding below a message from Rudy102 because his problems with desapearing  pictures ended with his account ban without no reason or warnings , feedback and no message.

He was upset with vanishing pictures made with a lot of effort. and no information on that matter. And the  post above  was written while the pictures were gone.

I quote his message below because he can not access the account right now it's banned. You can reply to his e-mail (below) address directly. Or just answer below.

After unsuccessful facebook contact, twitter and e-mail with localguides with no answer, he tries to contact like this. He would like to restore his account .

quotation:

"

Good day.

Recently my local guide account <EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED> has been suspended, but I do not know exactly why.

My opinions and pictures are  popular and helpful.

I am surprised and worried because. I uploaded  more than 3,000 different photos to street view and google maps, depicting local businesses or a virtual walk. With delivery of hundreds of other information.

After some time, suddenly all the pictures started disappearing to zero. Why? I did not get any feedback, and it takes a lot of time to take pictures and combine them.

I have read the rules. 

It is possible that I violated the rules but I would like to know how to fix it.

My guess is now that it could be bad Nadir space but I can easy change it.  I also did a lot of ordinary photos and they also disappeared. I did not have any warnings on the account, what to correct or the reasons for the problems.

Could You restore my account? 

Is it constant or temporary ban?
How to restore account? 
what was the reason for removing my photos and account ban?
You can answer here or directly to e-mail.
Paweł "

@NadyaPN 
@Yohanad
@VicL1

Paweł

Level 10

@ukaszd

Prawdopodobnie został usunięty ponieważ podałeś w nim adres mailowy i nazwę konta, a to jest tutaj zabronione.

Lepiej będzie jak usuniesz treść tego maila (przeedytujesz całego posta) i poprosisz o kontakt private message któregoś z moderatorów Google bez wchodzenia w szczegóły - adresy, nazwy konta. Jeśli Twój kolega naruszył mocno wytyczne (np. miał 2 konta,  umieścił zabronione dopiski itd...) to możesz nie otrzymać żadnej odpowiedzi. No i weź pod uwagę, że jest weekend. Proszę przeedytuj tego posta i usuń treść listu kolegi bo skoro raz został usunięty, Ty go powtarzasz, to w efekcie możesz zostać uznany za naruszającego zasady tego forum i programu LG.

Pozdrawiam,

Jacek

Google Diamond Product Expert - Maps, Business Profile, Earth, Gmail, Accounts | Street View Trusted Photographer | Local Guide | retired: Map Maker Help Forum Top Contributor & Poland RER/RL
Level 5

Dzięki za radę. Zrobiłem to.

Level 5

Thank you for the information, @ukaszd and @Rudy102.

In such case, we would recommend reading the following pages:

Hope they can clarify the situation.

Best,

yohana