Vincent4's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Zdjęcia

Witam serdecznie i zapraszam na moją stronę.

Legnica, Polska
3 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Zdjęcia

Hi @Vincent4 and welcome to Connect!

Excuse me for replying in English!

You may not realize it but this post comes off as spam or self-promotion in the Local Guides community. Please note per the community guidelines that we do not allow promotional posts of any kind. If you ever need some inspiration on what to write, feel free to check this article here which lays out the best practices for writing a good post on Connect.

Since you are new here, please take some time to review the following information, before posting on Connect:

Kind Regards

P.S.: I moved your post to a more appropriate board.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Cześć @Vincent4

Proszę poczytaj o zasadach społeczności i samego programu. Zwłaszcza w kwestii spamowania:

https://support.google.com/local-guides/answer/7358351

https://maps.google.com/localguides/rules

Napisz coś o sobie, co lubisz robić, jak udzielasz się w Lokalnych Przewodnikach i proszę zamieść tutaj parę swoich zdjęć. To będzie zgodne z duchem naszej społeczności.

Pozdrawiam,

Jacek

Google Diamond Product Expert - Maps, Business Profile, Earth, Gmail, Accounts | Street View Trusted Photographer | Local Guide | retired: Map Maker Help Forum Top Contributor & Poland RER/RL
Former Google Contributor

Hi again @Vincent4,

I just wanted to informe you that I removed the solution from my previous post as it was not actually a solution to a problem, question or issue that you have asked. This will help reduce clutter and avoid confusion for other Local Guides that are looking for solutions via Connect. 🙂

Cheers

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!