Wiera1's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 4

Powie ktoś, coś?

Siema! 

Czy są tu jacyś lokalni przewodnicy z Torunia lub okolic?

Spotykacie się? Robicie coś razem?  Czy ktoś może mi powiedzieć czym jest dla niego to konto? Co tu można fajnego porobić? Jakie macie doświadczenia?

Proszę o jakiekolwiek informacje od was .. ile czasu tu jesteście, jak tu trafiliście,do czego wam to służy, co według was jest tu najlepsze?

Polska
7 comments
Level 8

Re: Powie ktoś, coś?

Hello @Wiera1, Welcome to Local Guides Connect. Please read here below to know how to interact with the community. 

I take the opportunity to give you some information:

• Need Help: The help area give you a lot of solutions if you need to "know how to ...."
    • Explore the Forum menu, to see what the various sections are about. You will find many interesting parts regarding, for example, meet-up, or photographic technique.
    • Give to the post a descriptive title

As an extra tips, i would suggest you to Search the community before posting as the same subject can be already being discussed.

Happy Guiding

Happy Mapping

Thanks for being with us.

Regards,

- Al Naiem

Level 4

Dot.: Powie ktoś, coś?

@Naiem dziękuję bardzo 😊 mam nadzieję że po polsku można też tam poczytać 😀

Level 8

Hello @Wiera1, I don't know your local language. Please type in english. It will be helpful for every local guides.

Happy Guiding

Happy Mapping

Level 1

Witaj 🙂

Ja jestem z Torunia

dopiero zaczynam swoją przygodę 🙂

Level 10

@Wiera1

Nie musisz pisać po angielsku. Działa tłumacz Google, u góry jest przycisk. Strony pod linkami podane przez @Naiem możesz też łatwo przetłumaczyć.

@Naiem thank you for your warm welcome to @Wiera1 on Polish forum. Would you like to notice that @Wiera1 posted in Polish language forum (Polski).

The main rule on LGC is that you can post in any language you want, but especially in language subforum you can post in that specific for subforum language.

You can easily translate any post in Polish to any language by Google translator, as @Wiera1 can do it also.

Regards,

Jacek

Google Diamond Product Expert - Maps, Business Profile, Earth, Gmail, Accounts | Street View Trusted Photographer | Local Guide | retired: Map Maker Help Forum Top Contributor & Poland RER/RL
Level 5

Hej jestem z Leszna w Wielkopolsce ale jestem tu świeży może ty coś więcej wiesz co i jak tutaj

Level 1

ale już jesteś na 5 levelu, więc chyba dobrze Ci idzie ;))