KrisBulon's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: Polecam Zakopane tydzień po długim weekendzie

@ErmesT, I was actually seriously thinking of coming to the Meet-up, but after the dates changed, I won't be able to make it. In fact I will be in Italy between 20th and 25th of September. 

@TorM, sorry I didn't message you earlier about this and I'm sorry that I won't show up. I'm looking forward for some other European events that I could possibly join in the future. 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Connect Moderator

Italy @NadyaPN?

There is nothing to see in Italy!!

Not in that weekend 🙂

I mean, I am not in there, so ...

Just kidding

Hahahaha! I know, right. 🙂 I go to Italy at least once a year, so I'm sure we'll meet at some point. 

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Connect Moderator

@NadyaPN,

okay, Italy is ALWAYS an excuse. 

I hope you enjoy the time there. 

We will post so many nice stories about Poland, that you will go there anyway soon 😉🇮🇹🇵🇱🇮🇹🇵🇱

https://goo.gl/maps/6ascMbAtC6r

@TorM, I'm sure you are! I'm looking forward to your stories and photos. 🙂