Gad23's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Jak zdobyć więcej GB 😉

Jestem lokalnym przewodnikiem, poziom 6, staram się w miarę możliwości dodawać informacje ale w zamian chciałbym większą pojemność/przestrzeń na dane.

Wiem że jakiś czas temu była promocja. Może jakaś nowa propozycja od Google?

Polska
11 comments
Level 8

Re: Jak zdobyć więcej GB 😉

Nowa promocja już była: zniżka na wypożyczenie jednego (!) filmu z wypożyczalni Google. 

"Darmowa" powierzchnia dysku się skończyła - zresztą, te dodatkowe GB też już powoli tracą ważność.

Map TC, Gmail TC, Chrome RS, Map RER/RL (retired), LG L8, G+ Community Moderator
Level 9

@Gad23 ,

@LovelyPL jest poprawny. Zobacz poniższy link

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/Google-Drive-Storage-Promotion-Ending/td-p/...

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Level 8

@deepakjhic do you know, that Google Translate isn't good way to post on polish subforum?

I know, you count on kudos, but don't go this way. 🙂

Map TC, Gmail TC, Chrome RS, Map RER/RL (retired), LG L8, G+ Community Moderator
Level 9

@LovelyPL wrote:

@deepakjhic do you know, that Google Translate isn't good way to post on polish subforum?

I know, you count on kudos, but don't go this way. 🙂

Hey @LovelyPL have a look into the translated conversation. 

@deepakjhicc wrote:

Gad23 @  ,

@LovelyPL  is correct. See the link below

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/Google-Drive-Storage-Promotion-Ending/td-p/...

@LovelyPL and I think Google translate is the better way to communicate with local guides around the world. 

My dear I'm not here for kudos. So sorry but plz don't take it personally, I really really love to help others.

I hope you understand.

Sorry to tag you @HelloSamsonR but plz let me know if I'm wrong.

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Level 8

Google Translate is fine if it's works correctly 🙂

Polish is one of the most difficult language of the world, and Google Translate has very big problem with correct translating.

Look below - is it one english word: "play/playing" (or "don't play") and polish declensions of this word 🙂 Goog luck 🙂

Even this: "@LovelyPL  is correct" was translated incorrectly 😛

Correct 🙂 translation of "is correct" should be "ma rację" 🙂 (but only in this context) because sometimes it should be translated as "jest poprawny/poprawna/poprawnie/poprawne" or "jest w porządku" 😛

Simple sentences after translating are still understandable, but more often it's something like gibber 🙂 Words are in polish, but whole sentence is like.... from Translate.

I think that better way is write your answers in english - it will be more efficient.

Level 10

Hi @deepakjhic You are not wrong. You are the @deepakjhic I know who loves helping. Hi @LovelyPL @deepakjhic is not here to get kudos rather but to help :). You check the general discussion board you will see as well he is part of the Top solution authors because he loves helping :). His energy and passion an burning desire is amazing, and we really appreciate him. Thanks for your advice as well concerning the use of polish language in polish forum, we would put that into consideration as well, but in as much as that many of us are working to improve the translation community and if you don't write something, how will you know it's wrong 😛 so I think communicating in polish is advice as well, as this can help the community improve on wrong translation errors :).

Kind Regards, 

Samson 

Level 8

@HelloSamsonR thanks for explanation 🙂

ps: I'm Top 5% in Translate Community and I hardly try to improve translating to/from polish

Level 10

Wow great to know you are Top 5% in the translation community :).

@LovelyPL wrote:

@HelloSamsonR thanks for explanation 🙂

ps: I'm Top 5% in Translate Community and I hardly try to improve translating to/from polish

I really know polish is a difficult language, I really hope we get there on time more :). I am very pleased to meet you @LovelyPL :). I hope we can learn more from you as well. 

Kind Regards, 

Samson 

Connect Moderator

Hi @LovelyPL the weirdness of translate is why I always reply in English and let the reader handle it, they're much more likely to be able to translate my English than I will be able to write in their native language. I'll leave that for an expert :).

I used to work with a Polish programmer and even with both of us speaking English there were often misunderstandings. The funniest thing was that he used to write most of his code in Polish. Code reviews were always great fun. He had to explain it all to me.

Regards

Paul