MariaBi's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: Intro

How are you @Seba,

I am going to move your post over to the introduce yourself post for August!

I am not available to respond on the weekend
Level 8

Re: Introduce Yourself - August 2017

1. Name: Eli
  2. Location:  Portsmouth, Ohio
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: Helping give digital presence to local rural points of interest.
  4. I love to share: Photographs. My words aren't very pretty, but my pictures at least try.
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I started contributing to the old mapping platform because many of the local businesses weren't anywhere to be found. I ended up getting an email invite shortly after, and just found out that I needed to register here.
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I am the current Baronial Champion for Throwing Weapons in Barony of the Middle Marches for the Society for Creative Anachronism (SCA)
    18486291_801834509972152_8529963073124585218_n.jpg
Level 10

@Ohio_Dad Welcome to local guides connect community. 

Level 8

Thank you. I am happy to be here!

Level 6

ترحيب بالجميع

مرحبا...

تحياتي للجميع 

أرحب بالجميع  وأتشرف بكم 

Connect Moderator

Re: ترحيب بالجميع

Hi @khaled1

Welcome to Local guide connect.

Thanks

Happy to Help

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 10

A warm/cool welcome to all the LGs 

🎍🎎🎏🎐🎑🎀🎁🎍🎎🎏🎐🎑🎀🎁🎍🎎🎏

🎍🎎🎏🎐🎑🎀🎁🎍🎎🎏🎐🎑🎀🎁🎍🎎🎏

🎍🎎🎏🎐🎑🎀🎁🎍🎎🎏🎐🎑🎀🎁🎍🎎🎏

Level 10

Hi @Seabrandy... I understand that you might have experienced certain challenges while trying to comprehend what goes on here. Well,  you have started well by this introduction.  I made lots of mistakes myself but got some good advice and clarification from lovely members of this wonderful family 👪 of Local guides. Just take a little time study the "Getting Started".

You can also use the "Search" to check for certain discussions and possible answers to questions you might have. 

Welcome to a great platform where Local Guides connect with each other learn from our different experiences and cultures. 

And please do read the rules and regulations. 

Welcome! Welcome!! 

Level 8

Thank you! 

Level 8

Hi, Are you from Kochi too ?