SusobhanBhowmik's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

which is the cheapest 360 camera for 360 photos and street view?

I wanna upload good quality 360 photos of places to google maps. I wanna get a good 360 camera but my i want it in a budget as low as possible. I have seen some 360 cameras in Chinese websites like Aliexpress. Are those good?  

Keep Smiling, Spread Happiness
3 comments
Level 5
Level 5

Re: which is the cheapest 360 camera for 360 photos and street view?

Why dont you use your smartphone or a tablet, or is that not a real option? Quality of a recent model smartphone should be good enough for nice pictures, and there are plenty of good apps available for 360° photography.

Level 8

Thank you sir for reply.

I have used some apps for 360 photography including google street view app. I can take 360 photograph , but in indoor and places where there is some details the apps cant stitch the images well. So the output becomes unusable. Ut also takes too much time to shoot one 360 photo. 

So i decided to get a good 360 camera in minimum budget.

Keep Smiling, Spread Happiness
Connect Moderator

Hello @SusobhanBhowmik, I think the cheapest 360° camera is the LG 360 cam. You can get it for less than 100 U.S. dollars. Another option is the Samsung 360 camera, the 2016 or 2017 version. Some people say that the 2016 version is more worth it. They are also less than 100 dollars, but cost more that the LG cam. The bad thing of the Samsung cameras is that it's more difficult to use them if you don't own a Samsung phone.

I hope I was able to help 🙂